**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by BangDak

save it spectacular. i remember you posted some huge paragraph saying how lebron? was a for sure to come here no?
After that bull #!#! he concocted about Donnie +!+*%*% Walsh personally telling him and a few others his "plans"...NO ONE should take anything he says seriously.

lol

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by BangDak

save it spectacular. i remember you posted some huge paragraph saying how lebron? was a for sure to come here no?
After that bull #!#! he concocted about Donnie +!+*%*% Walsh personally telling him and a few others his "plans"...NO ONE should take anything he says seriously.

lol

Q: Do you realize that, in Eddy Curry, Cuttino Mobley, and now Ronny Turiaf, the Knicks have traded for three guys with serious heart conditions in the last 5 years?
-- Kevin, New York

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]{[/font]

Q: Do you realize that, in Eddy Curry, Cuttino Mobley, and now Ronny Turiaf, the Knicks have traded for three guys with serious heart conditions in the last 5 years?
-- Kevin, New York

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]{[/font]

i want cp3 but i can live without him with this team... im just being realistic here... for some reason the knicks have a curse and can't get a franchise player since ewing... ya amare is great but not on the level of ewing... so im not going to get my hopes up... if we miss out on cp3 "hopefully" we can get parker in the summer and "maybe" melo...regardless our team is still better than other knick teams this entire decade...

i want cp3 but i can live without him with this team... im just being realistic here... for some reason the knicks have a curse and can't get a franchise player since ewing... ya amare is great but not on the level of ewing... so im not going to get my hopes up... if we miss out on cp3 "hopefully" we can get parker in the summer and "maybe" melo...regardless our team is still better than other knick teams this entire decade...

Back
Top Bottom