**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

^^ Not this again
smh.gif

iight Im just saying, im not making any speculations but its pretty clear cp3 wants to come here.

[h2]Knicks Would Trade Anyone But Amar'e For Paul[/h2]
Paul_Chris_noh_091108.jpg

Jul 23, 2010 7:49 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
The Knicks are willing to trade anyone aside from newly-signed forward Amar'e Stoudemire for Hornets guard Chris Paul, according to a league source.

Paul is scheduled to meet with New Orleans general manager Dell Demps, head coach Monty Williams and president Hugh Weber on Monday.

"Amar'e won't be traded, but everyone else is available," the executive said of New York.

Three weeks ago Weber said the Hornets wouldn't trade Paul, but the point guard was inspired by Miami's signing of LeBron James and Chris Bosh to play alongside Dwyane Wade.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0uVhFwCXB

iight Im just saying, im not making any speculations but its pretty clear cp3 wants to come here.

[h2]Knicks Would Trade Anyone But Amar'e For Paul[/h2]
Paul_Chris_noh_091108.jpg

Jul 23, 2010 7:49 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
The Knicks are willing to trade anyone aside from newly-signed forward Amar'e Stoudemire for Hornets guard Chris Paul, according to a league source.

Paul is scheduled to meet with New Orleans general manager Dell Demps, head coach Monty Williams and president Hugh Weber on Monday.

"Amar'e won't be traded, but everyone else is available," the executive said of New York.

Three weeks ago Weber said the Hornets wouldn't trade Paul, but the point guard was inspired by Miami's signing of LeBron James and Chris Bosh to play alongside Dwyane Wade.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0uVhFwCXB

Those who are still down about not getting Lebron and saying that we have no shot at getting CP3 need to chill out.  These are two totally different situations and as others have stated CP3 wants to come here.  There is a much better chance of landing him than Lebron because we have young attractive and cheap pieces along with an expiring contract in Eddy Curry.  All of that is attractive to cost-cutting New Orleans.  To say that the Knicks have no chance or arguably not one of the best chances to get CP3 is just crazy.

I understand that because of what has gone on in the past decade that some of you are just negative about everything that goes on with the Knicks but look at the facts and what the Knicks have to offer and you can clearly see that they have as a good a shot as anyone.  It all comes down to leverage and if the Hornets feel that they can get the most for him right now.  Instead of being negative all Knicks fans should be happy that players even want to come here now and we are in a position to realistically acquire star talent.

Those who are still down about not getting Lebron and saying that we have no shot at getting CP3 need to chill out.  These are two totally different situations and as others have stated CP3 wants to come here.  There is a much better chance of landing him than Lebron because we have young attractive and cheap pieces along with an expiring contract in Eddy Curry.  All of that is attractive to cost-cutting New Orleans.  To say that the Knicks have no chance or arguably not one of the best chances to get CP3 is just crazy.

I understand that because of what has gone on in the past decade that some of you are just negative about everything that goes on with the Knicks but look at the facts and what the Knicks have to offer and you can clearly see that they have as a good a shot as anyone.  It all comes down to leverage and if the Hornets feel that they can get the most for him right now.  Instead of being negative all Knicks fans should be happy that players even want to come here now and we are in a position to realistically acquire star talent.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

not getting my hopes up. at all.

Just when a lot of us were finally calming down post-LBJ's Decision and excited about our team of young and promising  players, we're thrown back into the what if game and we're all playing GMs again.

I'm not getting excited, not after this past summer.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

not getting my hopes up. at all.

Just when a lot of us were finally calming down post-LBJ's Decision and excited about our team of young and promising  players, we're thrown back into the what if game and we're all playing GMs again.

I'm not getting excited, not after this past summer.

As for as peices.. We have that now. Most attractive? Orlando does

Chandler, Walker, Gallo, Azubuike, Douglas, Curry, Randolph

I hope we won't have to give up too much.

& the contracts don't have to be equal cuz we have cap space,, so we can have a higher incoming than outgoing salary

As for as peices.. We have that now. Most attractive? Orlando does

Chandler, Walker, Gallo, Azubuike, Douglas, Curry, Randolph

I hope we won't have to give up too much.

& the contracts don't have to be equal cuz we have cap space,, so we can have a higher incoming than outgoing salary

Originally Posted by BangDak

save it spectacular. i remember you posted some huge paragraph saying how lebron? was a for sure to come here no?
After that bull #!#! he concocted about Donnie +!+*%*% Walsh personally telling him and a few others his "plans"...NO ONE should take anything he says seriously.

save it spectacular. i remember you posted some huge paragraph saying how lebron? was a for sure to come here no?
After that bull #!#! he concocted about Donnie +!+*%*% Walsh personally telling him and a few others his "plans"...NO ONE should take anything he says seriously.

how does orlando have the best pieces ? we have young talent and a bunch of 1 years contracts with cap relief.

how does orlando have the best pieces ? we have young talent and a bunch of 1 years contracts with cap relief.

After that bull *#!% he concocted about Donnie %#!%%$# Walsh personally telling him and a few others his "plans"...NO ONE should take anything he says seriously.

After that bull *#!% he concocted about Donnie %#!%%$# Walsh personally telling him and a few others his "plans"...NO ONE should take anything he says seriously.

Just throwing in Jameer Nelson..

But Nelson and Carter for CP3 won't even work ( I think )

I remember Barnes was part of the package but dude signed with the Lakers now

It's a difference when it's just people wantin him to come to the team and us having a star to play with already.

How was CP3 recruiting Melo @ his wedding when he's not even a Knick ?

It's a difference when it's just people wantin him to come to the team and us having a star to play with already.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Collison > Jameer way better PG at a cheaper price but he cant score like him though.

isn't VC's contract 2 years though ?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Collison > Jameer way better PG at a cheaper price but he cant score like him though.

isn't VC's contract 2 years though ?

Back
Top Bottom