**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I just did a 3 team trade that works out:

NY gets:

Chris Paul
Sebastian Telfair

NO gets:

Vareajo
Curry
Douglas
Chandler
West
Moon

Cle gets:

Okafor
Posey

I just did a 3 team trade that works out:

NY gets:

Chris Paul
Sebastian Telfair

NO gets:

Vareajo
Curry
Douglas
Chandler
West
Moon

Cle gets:

Okafor
Posey

What exactly did Pritchard do? I aint Knocking dude but H20 is basically an unknown in this field and I'd rather give him the chance.

If anything Walsh and Dolan decided to keep things in house probably for a cheaper price. Houston aint gonna burst out the box making wild deals and signing unwarranted crippling contracts. Dude is gonna be very cautious until he gets a sure player in place or a superstar wanting to come to NY. His biggest focus point will be draft picks (the few that we do have). Given this new era we're in of joining friends to make super teams Allan's job just got easier.

What exactly did Pritchard do? I aint Knocking dude but H20 is basically an unknown in this field and I'd rather give him the chance.

If anything Walsh and Dolan decided to keep things in house probably for a cheaper price. Houston aint gonna burst out the box making wild deals and signing unwarranted crippling contracts. Dude is gonna be very cautious until he gets a sure player in place or a superstar wanting to come to NY. His biggest focus point will be draft picks (the few that we do have). Given this new era we're in of joining friends to make super teams Allan's job just got easier.

Broussard was just on ESPN talking about Paul to everyone BUT the Knicks. Said Portland and Atlanta are in the best position to acquire him.

Broussard was just on ESPN talking about Paul to everyone BUT the Knicks. Said Portland and Atlanta are in the best position to acquire him.

boussard doesn't know anything. If he did, lebron would be on the bulls right now and the knicks wouldn't have gotten amare

boussard doesn't know anything. If he did, lebron would be on the bulls right now and the knicks wouldn't have gotten amare

even though they just got him, would the Knicks give up Raymond Felton + others (players, draft picks, $) to get CP3?

even though they just got him, would the Knicks give up Raymond Felton + others (players, draft picks, $) to get CP3?

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

I think Ray Felt is untouchable until December.

Also, which players would be coming off of our books next season? I don't have access to any roster statistics right now.

And Okafor's gotta be dealt some way some how. A 3 way trade with Cleveland doesnt sound so bad for them because they need that kind of low post presence on the inside...

I REALLY have no clue as to what would go on with this issue. All I know is that we can NOT afford to have that 4 year deal

And oh yeah, something that has always been a question I wanted to get an answer to....
What is the difference between a GM and President of Basketball Operations?

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

I think Ray Felt is untouchable until December.

Also, which players would be coming off of our books next season? I don't have access to any roster statistics right now.

And Okafor's gotta be dealt some way some how. A 3 way trade with Cleveland doesnt sound so bad for them because they need that kind of low post presence on the inside...

I REALLY have no clue as to what would go on with this issue. All I know is that we can NOT afford to have that 4 year deal

And oh yeah, something that has always been a question I wanted to get an answer to....
What is the difference between a GM and President of Basketball Operations?

Felton, Timofey, and draft picks that were signed cant be traded until December 15th. You can trade their rights though.

If im not mistaken, Curry, Buike, and Turiaf comes off the books next season.

Anybody thinking the Cavs taking that deal are just out of their mind.

and IF im not mistaken, GM's take control of the trades, drafts, etc., with the President having the final voice (if he chooses to). Most Presidents just care about the money and can really care less about what happens with the teams though, thats if im not mistaken.

Felton, Timofey, and draft picks that were signed cant be traded until December 15th. You can trade their rights though.

If im not mistaken, Curry, Buike, and Turiaf comes off the books next season.

Anybody thinking the Cavs taking that deal are just out of their mind.

and IF im not mistaken, GM's take control of the trades, drafts, etc., with the President having the final voice (if he chooses to). Most Presidents just care about the money and can really care less about what happens with the teams though, thats if im not mistaken.

thanks Bang... so in that case, donnie was basically doing 2 jobs? President and GM?
That old man needs a little intermission to rest himself now.

and does anyone know how much $ would be coming off of our books next season?

thanks Bang... so in that case, donnie was basically doing 2 jobs? President and GM?
That old man needs a little intermission to rest himself now.

and does anyone know how much $ would be coming off of our books next season?

Back
Top Bottom