**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

So CP3 landing here is on RealGm and ESPN two days in a row..

This is serious than..

I don't think anyteam ever went from habit possibly the worst PG to possibly the best PG the very next season..

CP3-Melo-Amare is a scary gritty/efficient team and can def beat MIA

And for the record I'm all for gettin Delonte just to make the rivalry worst

So CP3 landing here is on RealGm and ESPN two days in a row..

This is serious than..

I don't think anyteam ever went from habit possibly the worst PG to possibly the best PG the very next season..

CP3-Melo-Amare is a scary gritty/efficient team and can def beat MIA

And for the record I'm all for gettin Delonte just to make the rivalry worst

SPECtacular, stop with the SPECulations man, seriously... Lets just wait til he's holding up a jersey at the press conference. Other than that, it's never going to happen.

SPECtacular, stop with the SPECulations man, seriously... Lets just wait til he's holding up a jersey at the press conference. Other than that, it's never going to happen.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I think it's a done deal

CP3 will be a knick.

quote me on that.
nerd.gif

Anyone else think Broussard's work visa should've expired by now? Why don't they deport him back to Jersey? or even better Cleveland?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I think it's a done deal

CP3 will be a knick.

quote me on that.
nerd.gif

Anyone else think Broussard's work visa should've expired by now? Why don't they deport him back to Jersey? or even better Cleveland?

save it spectacular. i remember you posted some huge paragraph saying how lebron? was a for sure to come here no?

save it spectacular. i remember you posted some huge paragraph saying how lebron? was a for sure to come here no?

Originally Posted by BangDak

roll.gif
yeah man, dont do it.I know this is something that we all HOPE would happen but i dont wanna jump the gun here

Originally Posted by BangDak

roll.gif
yeah man, dont do it.I know this is something that we all HOPE would happen but i dont wanna jump the gun here

The only difference with LeBron and CP3 is that Paul wants to come here. We know that. He's made it obviously clear.

What we got to worry about is these other teams on the list making a better trade package and him liking where he ends up. In the not so good but best scenario for us in the long run; NO trades him to a completely other team and the fact of him really wanting to be here has him signing with the Knicks in 2012 which could be a shortened season if the lockout happens.

The only difference with LeBron and CP3 is that Paul wants to come here. We know that. He's made it obviously clear.

What we got to worry about is these other teams on the list making a better trade package and him liking where he ends up. In the not so good but best scenario for us in the long run; NO trades him to a completely other team and the fact of him really wanting to be here has him signing with the Knicks in 2012 which could be a shortened season if the lockout happens.

i hope you guys know who represents chirs paul....

Here's a hint. The last guy who flirted with us was steered away from NYC by these same people. they are feeding boussard information again. CP will not be a knick. They are just getting our minds off of lebron and using the knicks as leverage so other teams will jump in.

maverick carter playing amateur hour once again

i hope you guys know who represents chirs paul....

Here's a hint. The last guy who flirted with us was steered away from NYC by these same people. they are feeding boussard information again. CP will not be a knick. They are just getting our minds off of lebron and using the knicks as leverage so other teams will jump in.

maverick carter playing amateur hour once again

Back
Top Bottom