**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm not trying to look like GS with some haphazard lineups out there. And perhaps a playoff berth due to a jolt of energy from the incoming players combined with Gallo's development.

Douglas-Chandler-Gallo-Amar'e-Jordan it has to be. Curry is done, his goose is cooked & Amar'e will get eaten alive at the 5, playing Dwight at least. We can't have him in foul trouble for his "defense."

So

(Maybe Barron)

5 - Jordan - - - - - - Curry / (Maybe Barron)
4 - Amare - - - - - - Randolph / Turiaf
3 - Gallo - - - - - - - Azubuike / Fields
2 - Chandler - - - - -Walker /
1 - Douglas - - - - - Rautins /

Milwaukee got Cory Maggeate & CDR
Nets got Outlaw & maybe Tyrus Thomas
We got Amare, Randolph, Azu, Turiafs

I think we're better than Nets & Milwaukee.. IDK about Bobcats.

Ill stick with 6,

1 - MIA
2 - ORL
3 - BOS
4 - CHI
5 - CHA
6 - NY
7 - NJ
8 - Milwaukee

come next yr, melo will sign with the lakers and the new 3 is kobe, melo and pau,,,then cp3 will sign with the heat a new 3 is now the new 4, cp3, wade, james, and bosh.....

this could happen

come next yr, melo will sign with the lakers and the new 3 is kobe, melo and pau,,,then cp3 will sign with the heat a new 3 is now the new 4, cp3, wade, james, and bosh.....

this could happen

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

this could happen
Can CP3 sign for $1, not a million or thousand.. I mean a dollar

this could happen

First off, **$% Lebron, he's a @+@+%, but he's going to win 5 rings so I'm not gonna hate. Second, I like Randolph, he's young, athletic and very long. He should do very well with Amare and the Italian. I don't like Wilson Chandler all that much on this team. I think we need to move him for Tony Parker at all costs.

BTW, I'm mad Beasley went for a lousy second round pick. I wish the Knicks could have worked something with them.

First off, **$% Lebron, he's a @+@+%, but he's going to win 5 rings so I'm not gonna hate. Second, I like Randolph, he's young, athletic and very long. He should do very well with Amare and the Italian. I don't like Wilson Chandler all that much on this team. I think we need to move him for Tony Parker at all costs.

BTW, I'm mad Beasley went for a lousy second round pick. I wish the Knicks could have worked something with them.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

this could happen
After taxes thats like 86 cents,,,very possible. it'll take him about 3000 yrs to pay off for his suit.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

this could happen
After taxes thats like 86 cents,,,very possible. it'll take him about 3000 yrs to pay off for his suit.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

No way Donnie calls Pat at this point.

Outside of Howard, what other dominate bigs are in the east? I really don't pay attention to teams I don't care about.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

No way Donnie calls Pat at this point.

Outside of Howard, what other dominate bigs are in the east? I really don't pay attention to teams I don't care about.

I know its off topic at this point but I'm posting the blurb I wrote on Tumblr.
I’m glad I decided not to write this last night (unlike Dan Gilbert) when I was overwhelmed with feelings of hate, betrayal and a level of sadness that I can’t quite measure.

First and foremost however, I’d like to thank David Lee for his past five years of service to the New York Knicks even though he’ll never read this. David Lee was the closest thing we’ve had to a franchise player since Patrick Ewing. Hell, he’s the only player SINCE Patrick Ewing to have been in the NBA All-Star Game that was drafted as  New York Knickerbocker.

David hustled night-in and night-out. He improved his game from year-to-year and adjusted his game to Mike D’Antoni’s system in order to succeed. He never complained when he wasn’t getting enough touches. He didn’t complain when the Knicks decided to star other players rather than him. David brought an old-school mentality to New York that we hadn’t seen in over a decade.

I can’t say enough good things about him. He was hands down my favorite player on the team. Enough so that the first authentic jersey I purchased was a David Lee one. David hustled, played hard, got a double-double damn near every night and was never rewarded for it.

Last night, shortly after LeBron James announced he would be signing with the Miami Heat, David Lee was traded by the Knicks in a sign & trade deal to the Golden State Warriors for Anthony Randolph, Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf. It’s great to get some young players back, especially Anthony Randolph who has immense talent but to try and measure how much I’ll miss David Lee is impossible.

Congratulations to David Lee for inking a 6-year contract worth about an estimated $80 million. He absolutely deserved it and I wish he would be playing it out in a Knicks uniform.

Onto to the *****assness that took place last night.

LeBron James pulled the shiestiest move I’ve ever seen in sports history. And I liken it to what Carlos Boozer did when he asked the Cavs not to pick up his team-option so he can re-sign for a longer contract at a better rate and instead ditched the Cavs (and LeBron) to go to Utah.

LeBron dissed the entire New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets and Cleveland Cavaliers fan base. I am thoroughly convinced that LeBron, Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh had this planned out since the off-season began (and initially started it back in Beijing). After the hoopla of having teams meet him in his hometown of Akron, OH and present their mission statement and plans for the future, he ended up choosing to play with Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade (who pulled ##@+$#$ as well by slyly having a second meeting with the Chicago Bulls in order to get some inside information for Rat Riley and throw the media off).

In my eyes now, LeBron will never live up to the caliber of player such as Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird or even Kobe Bryant. None of these guys would have taken the easy route and become a sidekick to a player whom people consider not as elite. Talk as much as you want but the Miami Heat is Dwayne Wade’s team. Chris Bosh and LeBron James are now his sidekicks. Wade was drafted by the Heat, not adopted like the other two. He brought them a championship alongside Shaq in 2005-06.

LeBron James should now only be compared to players like Scottie Pippen, James Worthy and Clyde Drexler. Why? Because he’s conceded to the fact that isn’t a SUPERSTAR. He conceded to the fact that he isn’t a player who can lead a team to a championship. He conceded to the fact that he isn’t a leader at all.

I’m over it however. He didn’t want a chance at immortality, it’ll be his loss. He’ll forever be plagued with the rants of “well he never won a championship without…

I know its off topic at this point but I'm posting the blurb I wrote on Tumblr.
I’m glad I decided not to write this last night (unlike Dan Gilbert) when I was overwhelmed with feelings of hate, betrayal and a level of sadness that I can’t quite measure.

First and foremost however, I’d like to thank David Lee for his past five years of service to the New York Knicks even though he’ll never read this. David Lee was the closest thing we’ve had to a franchise player since Patrick Ewing. Hell, he’s the only player SINCE Patrick Ewing to have been in the NBA All-Star Game that was drafted as  New York Knickerbocker.

David hustled night-in and night-out. He improved his game from year-to-year and adjusted his game to Mike D’Antoni’s system in order to succeed. He never complained when he wasn’t getting enough touches. He didn’t complain when the Knicks decided to star other players rather than him. David brought an old-school mentality to New York that we hadn’t seen in over a decade.

I can’t say enough good things about him. He was hands down my favorite player on the team. Enough so that the first authentic jersey I purchased was a David Lee one. David hustled, played hard, got a double-double damn near every night and was never rewarded for it.

Last night, shortly after LeBron James announced he would be signing with the Miami Heat, David Lee was traded by the Knicks in a sign & trade deal to the Golden State Warriors for Anthony Randolph, Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf. It’s great to get some young players back, especially Anthony Randolph who has immense talent but to try and measure how much I’ll miss David Lee is impossible.

Congratulations to David Lee for inking a 6-year contract worth about an estimated $80 million. He absolutely deserved it and I wish he would be playing it out in a Knicks uniform.

Onto to the *****assness that took place last night.

LeBron James pulled the shiestiest move I’ve ever seen in sports history. And I liken it to what Carlos Boozer did when he asked the Cavs not to pick up his team-option so he can re-sign for a longer contract at a better rate and instead ditched the Cavs (and LeBron) to go to Utah.

LeBron dissed the entire New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets and Cleveland Cavaliers fan base. I am thoroughly convinced that LeBron, Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh had this planned out since the off-season began (and initially started it back in Beijing). After the hoopla of having teams meet him in his hometown of Akron, OH and present their mission statement and plans for the future, he ended up choosing to play with Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade (who pulled ##@+$#$ as well by slyly having a second meeting with the Chicago Bulls in order to get some inside information for Rat Riley and throw the media off).

In my eyes now, LeBron will never live up to the caliber of player such as Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird or even Kobe Bryant. None of these guys would have taken the easy route and become a sidekick to a player whom people consider not as elite. Talk as much as you want but the Miami Heat is Dwayne Wade’s team. Chris Bosh and LeBron James are now his sidekicks. Wade was drafted by the Heat, not adopted like the other two. He brought them a championship alongside Shaq in 2005-06.

LeBron James should now only be compared to players like Scottie Pippen, James Worthy and Clyde Drexler. Why? Because he’s conceded to the fact that isn’t a SUPERSTAR. He conceded to the fact that he isn’t a player who can lead a team to a championship. He conceded to the fact that he isn’t a leader at all.

I’m over it however. He didn’t want a chance at immortality, it’ll be his loss. He’ll forever be plagued with the rants of “well he never won a championship without…

City: Anywhere USA
Name: Name Withheld

This is the day he went from being a lovable superstar trying to reach his potential to enemy number one. I want the Knicks to bring back Charles Oakley and Xavier McDaniel on 10-day contracts to injure him. I want Kobe Bryant (yes, Kobe!) to destroy him so badly every time they play that he loses confidence Rick Ankiel style. I want him to lose in the first round and then break his leg in the off season, only to see Wade and Bosh win without him (and have him screw up the chemistry when he comes back). I want him to join the French World Cup soccer team. I want him to go into the stands and attack a child in a wheelchair. I want it to come out that he was point shaving. I want Cleveland fans to throw urine water balloons at him. I want Castro to annex Miami. I want Florida income taxes to spike to 73%. I want the Bulls to beat the Heat by 50 points every time they play. And I want LeBron's father to come out of the woodwork and say "You've brought shame on me and our family." This has moved me from the NBA fence to a die-hard Premier League fan. Goodbye NBA!

I thought I was salty...cot-damn.
smh.gif

City: Anywhere USA
Name: Name Withheld

This is the day he went from being a lovable superstar trying to reach his potential to enemy number one. I want the Knicks to bring back Charles Oakley and Xavier McDaniel on 10-day contracts to injure him. I want Kobe Bryant (yes, Kobe!) to destroy him so badly every time they play that he loses confidence Rick Ankiel style. I want him to lose in the first round and then break his leg in the off season, only to see Wade and Bosh win without him (and have him screw up the chemistry when he comes back). I want him to join the French World Cup soccer team. I want him to go into the stands and attack a child in a wheelchair. I want it to come out that he was point shaving. I want Cleveland fans to throw urine water balloons at him. I want Castro to annex Miami. I want Florida income taxes to spike to 73%. I want the Bulls to beat the Heat by 50 points every time they play. And I want LeBron's father to come out of the woodwork and say "You've brought shame on me and our family." This has moved me from the NBA fence to a die-hard Premier League fan. Goodbye NBA!

I thought I was salty...cot-damn.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom