**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

nice pick up,melo and cp3 need to get here sooner than later so we can shut them south beach *$@**^!! down,but idk how that would happen,but anyway speaking of leb*#@*,did yall see that parody of his "decision interview????
roll.gif
roll.gif

nice pick up,melo and cp3 need to get here sooner than later so we can shut them south beach *$@**^!! down,but idk how that would happen,but anyway speaking of leb*#@*,did yall see that parody of his "decision interview????
roll.gif
roll.gif

This team is gettin deep w/ cheap contracts.. minus Felton $7M. But he is in the $6-8M range

This team is gettin deep w/ cheap contracts.. minus Felton $7M. But he is in the $6-8M range

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Take that, Prokhorov! RT @DraftExpress: Mozgov: a big body and athletic guy who rebounds, block shots and finishes well around the rim

LMAO RT @mweshler: @alanhahn @draftexpress I think we just signed a 7'1" Russian to break James' knee caps.
If he dies, he dies.

RotflI will break you.I'm glad we pickedup a defensive center. Boston has a lot of bigmen. NYK need some big defensive men. NYK making moves yo, I'm happy. Just don't re-sign Isiah please,that will ruin our momentum we got going now.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Take that, Prokhorov! RT @DraftExpress: Mozgov: a big body and athletic guy who rebounds, block shots and finishes well around the rim

LMAO RT @mweshler: @alanhahn @draftexpress I think we just signed a 7'1" Russian to break James' knee caps.
If he dies, he dies.

RotflI will break you.I'm glad we pickedup a defensive center. Boston has a lot of bigmen. NYK need some big defensive men. NYK making moves yo, I'm happy. Just don't re-sign Isiah please,that will ruin our momentum we got going now.

Originally Posted by john mickens

roll.gif
roll.gif

How is it that easy for people to forget what happened in our backyard on Thursday? Yall can flip the switch that now we're getting Melo that quick? With all the talk of Isaiah Part II? I get having faith, but this is on some Scientology #%!@.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by john mickens

roll.gif
roll.gif

How is it that easy for people to forget what happened in our backyard on Thursday? Yall can flip the switch that now we're getting Melo that quick? With all the talk of Isaiah Part II? I get having faith, but this is on some Scientology #%!@.
smh.gif

RealJayWilliams: Chris Paul talking about teaming up with Melo ti battle the trio down south. Talkin a lot of ****. I love it.

eek.gif
smh.gif

GEEZUS That would be some !$%* tho!
laugh.gif
CP3, Melo and STAT
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

But guys please stop teasin us, havent we been through enough?
ohwell.gif

RealJayWilliams: Chris Paul talking about teaming up with Melo ti battle the trio down south. Talkin a lot of ****. I love it.

eek.gif
smh.gif

GEEZUS That would be some !$%* tho!
laugh.gif
CP3, Melo and STAT
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

But guys please stop teasin us, havent we been through enough?
ohwell.gif

Amare/Mozgov
Randolph/Turiaf
Gallo/Buike
Chandler/Walker
Felton/Douglas

With Rautins, Fields, and Jordan as well.

were TOO deep, a trade is definitely brewing.

Amare/Mozgov
Randolph/Turiaf
Gallo/Buike
Chandler/Walker
Felton/Douglas

With Rautins, Fields, and Jordan as well.

were TOO deep, a trade is definitely brewing.

Can a team that won 29 games be "TOO deep," though?

That actually looks like a decent lineup. Someone on the wing who plays defense would be helpful.

That actually looks like a decent lineup. Someone on the wing who plays defense would be helpful.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Chandler.. The man handler

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Air Nikes

Does anyone want to see T-Mac back for the Knicks? I mean we do need a 2 guard, I feel he's going to be much more healthier this upcoming season.
Dude is a ringchaser. He said he wants onto LA or Miami and he'll take the min. 
eyes.gif
yeah, on twitter he said that the laker nation is "gunning hard" for him...but he hasn't had talks with the front office yet tho. he shouted out the knicks but he's probably going to the lakers.

off topic but i think fisher goes to the heat.

I agree. Heat need Fisher more than the Lakers do, because Riley's the only one with Finals experience. DWade doesn't count. The 06 Finals were the most boring small, obscure market loaded playoffs last decade. They gave dude Jordan status, because they figured at least a Shaq/Zo team is less boring than the Mavs. For real though, I remember watching Game 5 on Classic last year and it made Spurs Pistons look like Lakers Celtics. 
Spurs-Nets were the most boring finals of the decade homie.. wasn't even a contest
laugh.gif

You ain't wrong. Spurs-Nets was a travesty. But I'm talking the whole '06 playoffs. Almost all bad series, ending with a bad Finals.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Air Nikes

Does anyone want to see T-Mac back for the Knicks? I mean we do need a 2 guard, I feel he's going to be much more healthier this upcoming season.
Dude is a ringchaser. He said he wants onto LA or Miami and he'll take the min. 
eyes.gif
yeah, on twitter he said that the laker nation is "gunning hard" for him...but he hasn't had talks with the front office yet tho. he shouted out the knicks but he's probably going to the lakers.

off topic but i think fisher goes to the heat.

I agree. Heat need Fisher more than the Lakers do, because Riley's the only one with Finals experience. DWade doesn't count. The 06 Finals were the most boring small, obscure market loaded playoffs last decade. They gave dude Jordan status, because they figured at least a Shaq/Zo team is less boring than the Mavs. For real though, I remember watching Game 5 on Classic last year and it made Spurs Pistons look like Lakers Celtics. 
Spurs-Nets were the most boring finals of the decade homie.. wasn't even a contest
laugh.gif

You ain't wrong. Spurs-Nets was a travesty. But I'm talking the whole '06 playoffs. Almost all bad series, ending with a bad Finals.

ummm yeah considering this is the Knicks were talking about with Mike D'antoni and his 7 or 8 man rotations as our coach.

it's not like the Knicks to be deep at all.

I honestly see any 2 of Douglas,Gallo, Chandler , or Randolph being moved for CP3 or Melo along with Curry's expiring before the season starts.

ummm yeah considering this is the Knicks were talking about with Mike D'antoni and his 7 or 8 man rotations as our coach.

I honestly see any 2 of Douglas,Gallo, Chandler , or Randolph being moved for CP3 or Melo along with Curry's expiring before the season starts.

I guess.

If a trade really was brewing, wouldn't he probably be the one to go, though? Maybe Walker. Everyone else besides Douglas is new, and they won't move him.

It's not like the Knicks to be good, either. Maybe it's time for a systematic change.

I guess.

If a trade really was brewing, wouldn't he probably be the one to go, though? Maybe Walker. Everyone else besides Douglas is new, and they won't move him.

It's not like the Knicks to be good, either. Maybe it's time for a systematic change.

Back
Top Bottom