**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

laugh.gif
yal are clowns.

Nice move by Amar'e. Other players who recently signed up with new teams could take a lesson from him on how to display some class and show some appreciation to their former teams and fans.

PHP4C40B0E28B5A1.jpg

Nice move by Amar'e. Other players who recently signed up with new teams could take a lesson from him on how to display some class and show some appreciation to their former teams and fans.

PHP4C40B0E28B5A1.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If the summer league was the reg season.. Knicks would be killing. Lmao.. I really been enjoying watching these young guys.. Walker, Douglas and Fields give me such good vibes.

If the summer league was the reg season.. Knicks would be killing. Lmao.. I really been enjoying watching these young guys.. Walker, Douglas and Fields give me such good vibes.

Random thought:

The way this team is currently constructed "kind of" reminds me of something...

Turiaf : Ervin Johnson
Amar'e : Kemp
Gallo : Detlef
Azubuike : Hershey Hawkins
Felton : Payton (it took him a few years before he started beasting...)

Mozgov : Jim McIlvaine
Randolph : Perkins
Chandler : Terry Cummings (?)
Walker : David Wingate
Douglas : Nate McMillan
Fields : Craig Elho (?)

I'm just saying... Lol

Back
Top Bottom