OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

They kinda remind me of Golden State
laugh.gif

Petro has been their main offensive weapon
eek.gif
Every possesion are the same Deron, Deshawn and Morshon are all behind the line with Petro and "kim"  waiting inside for them to jack up a three
laugh.gif

There NO movement at all

Clipps should pull away in the 2nd half

Whats with ESPN reporting that Dwight Howard has told Orl management that he wants to add the Clippers as a trade destination??? I personally would love it but we'd have to give up the whole bench for him plus loads of draft picks.

Im just going of what ESPN just reported (late pass for me maybe??)

If we can go 2-1 on this back-to-back-to-back that'd be great. I feel like this game (vs the Nets) need to be the kind of games we need to win in 3 quarters so we can rest our starters. Really glad to see everyone step up in the absence of CP3.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Whats with ESPN reporting that Dwight Howard has told Orl management that he wants to add the Clippers as a trade destination??? I personally would love it but we'd have to give up the whole bench for him plus loads of draft picks.

They would keep Blake and CP3, than anybody/everybody else would be on the block right? I'm not good with the salaries, but they would have to give up Jordan, Caron, + other pieces to match salaries

Originally Posted by djkaos23

No late pass.  That info about Howard just came out today, relatively recently.  Whether he really said that he would be open to going to the Clips or not -- which he seems to be denying -- I don't see it happening.  We just don't have the assets anymore to make it happen, assuming that Griffin remains untouchable, which he should be. 

I like our team a lot now.  We just need a few more minor upgrades.  We don't need another home run trade. 

As for the game today, I had a feeling it would be close -- even after we went up 18.  But a win is a win.  Tomorrow in Utah will be tough, as will the next night in Dallas.  I'd be fine with 1 and 1 over the next two.

Originally Posted by xtianp

If we can go 2-1 on this back-to-back-to-back that'd be great. I feel like this game (vs the Nets) need to be the kind of games we need to win in 3 quarters so we can rest our starters. Really glad to see everyone step up in the absence of CP3.

very well put
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I don't think the Clippers will ever win in Utah. It's like an automatic loss when they have to travel there to play.

Nice bounce back win tonight against Dallas. We made it a little closer than it needed to be, but Mr. Big Shot lived up to his named and pulled it out for us. Game ball goes to Mo though. He was great tonight. Very good game for DJ too -- except for the bonehead play in the 4th when he left Terry wide open for a 3. Blake had a sub-par game scoring wise, but he really filled up the stat sheet with 17 boards and 7 assists. Basically, a good team win with a lot of contributors.

great game, went to the game tonight, crowd went crazy after this play, cheap last minute tickets FTW...next game Ricky and the Twolves

Blake passed up a lot of 15 ft shots last night.

he did give brian cardinal a nice spin move on the baseline, which i had never seen him do

chauncey is that dude!

lol @ mo still rocking lebrons. lol hes got such a man crush

Back
Top Bottom