OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

4-2 grammy trip?
I'll take that. NO complaints here.

Wiz up next!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

BTW nice tix JCity.
Have fun bro!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

4-2 grammy trip?
I'll take that. NO complaints here.

Wiz up next!

BTW nice tix JCity.
Have fun bro!

Truth 4-2 on this trip isn't bad at all although I agree that cavs loss is a hard one to swallow!Thanks! We're both pretty hyped hoping to get there early to watch shoot around and maybe see if I can get blake to sign my hyperdunks haha

I wish he could return for at least one or two playoff games but bringing him back next season would be the ultimate goal.
grin.gif

Yeah, rather have guy back at 100%. Hopefully we make all the right moves and resign key players to have another successful season. Players would need to take vet minimums which most won't take. Can only wait and find out.

Solid, if not impressive, win tonight. Took a while for the team to get their stuff together, but I guess that's somewhat to be expected on the first home game after a long roadie. Hopefully, they get out of the gate a little more quickly in Portland tomorrow.

my 3rd game this season so far, glad I got some last minute tickets for this game, lots of lob and highlights and the W, oh and finally got to meet and talk with Clipper Darrell after all this years

Clips needs to come out and play with energy tonight. Even without Aldridge, the Rose Garden is always a tough place to play.

Dang, that was an ugly win. Gutty, hard fought, but ugly. Credit to the team for really stepping up the D in the second half. Also, big shots from CP3 and Mo in the 4th quarter. I'm really glad we have a day off after this one.

Ugly game but a win is a win. CP3 is one of the best closers in the game today, he's showing the team how to win those close, grind it out type of games. Big game from Blake and props to K-Mart for making the hustle plays.

Last night's game would've been a loss any other year. Love the team's will to win.

Huge test early on Saturday against the Spurs. Can't wait for that one
pimp.gif

Omfg what a game... Although it was ugly as hell it was sweet witnessing it in person, me and my girl were surrounded by blazer die hards talking !@%! to me the whole game then the glorious comeback was made and they were all quiet as I got to yap back...I loved it!

I wish we could play some defense (played better in the second half) & actually run some plays on the offensive end imo we look so stagnant at times doing this whole pick and roll offense. These guys believe in each other I could hear and see it in the huddle, can't wait to see why happens post all star break!!!

My wears from yesterday...
6891964743_db2765cc97_z.jpg

Ended up getting Blake, Deandre & Gomes to sign em!!!!
6892115413_9192e97750_z.jpg

Woke up this morning to watching sportscenter and seeing me going crazy in the stands during the comeback, lost my voice last night and still don't have it this mornig but it's all good... Clips nation baby!!!

^ That's dope man. Congrats!  Were you in the stands behind Blake after the game when he was being interviewed by TNT?  There were a gang of Clipper fans hanging out. 
laugh.gif

I was pissed last night in that first half so I recorded the game and went worked out.  I came home without knowing the score and boy was I happy. Great win and what a player CP3 is.  No matter how bad he was shooting in the first 3qtrs, he can still deliver it in that last qtr.  

Up next... Spurs with their 9 game winning streak.

Originally Posted by LARidah23

Last night's game would've been a loss any other year. Love the team's will to win.

Huge test early on Saturday against the Spurs. Can't wait for that one
pimp.gif
Battle of the West elite 

*has a nice ring to it*
happy.gif

@JCity
That's dope man especially the part you mentioned about yapping back at the punk rip city fanboys after Mr 4th QTR took over.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

@JCity
That's dope man especially the part you mentioned about yapping back at the punk rip city fanboys after Mr 4th QTR took over.
it was great especially since last month we brought home an L when i was at the game... 
@sundoobie nah i didn't get a chance to get over there when the blake interview was going on, finally got my voice back although my throat is soar as hell! 

back at it tomorrow against the san an, hopefully we can come out and actually play unlike our last time playing them 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom