OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

hey Clipper fans, does anyone know whats up with Caron Butler's left eye? I looked back at pictures of him in Washinton, Miami and with the lakers, and his eye was normal back then

(nice pickup with Nick Young trade btw)

indifferent.gif
@ tonights game

30t6p3b.gif

I just figured out that 11 of the Clips 18 losses this season are to teams that are exactly .500 or below. 7 of those losses are to PHX, GSW and MIN alone. Very frustrating.

Wasn't pretty and probably was a lot harder than it should of been, but I'll sure as hell take the win today. Can't remember the last time we pulled out a close game and we did in this one, so I'm not going to complain.

They had me worried all game... But what a win... This was such an important game... because Clippers cannot afford to slip more in the Pac Div...

If they can't get home court, I don't see the clips winning a playoff series.

We're an above .500 team on the road so it  shouldn't be that daunting to squeeze one or two on the road. I worry more about us losing at home vs teams that we're supposed to beat.
frown.gif

MAN Tuesday couldn't come any sooner...
AP120317168264-745x1024.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i haven't watched many CP3 games prior to him being a Clipper....  but this guy is a very underrated clutch performer.  We always hear the usual names like Kobe, Melo, or Wade on having the ball on the last minute... CP3 definitely needs to be in this list.

^^^ Actually, I think most analysts would put him in the "best closers" list. But Kobe and Melo do get mentioned more often.

Nice to finally put a couple wins back to back. They weren't pretty and probably should have been easier but the way things have been going, I'll take it. We'll see how things look going into this next road trip. Road back-to-back-to-backs are pretty unheard of, so I'm just hoping for 1-2. If we can get 2-1, I'd be pretty happy.

Tough loss last night in Indy, but not unexpected. The impact was minimized by the fact the Lakers and Grizz lost last night too. Obviously, tonight is going to be another tall task, but OKC is beatable, especially lately.

On the real. VDN has to go. His moves are astounding. He never rallied his troops after Chauncy. Chauncy was great but we shouldnt have spiraled down this bad. We were contenders now we are barely in the 5th seed.

Really?
laugh.gif
Yall might have traded away DFISH THE FLOP KING but the queen pau gasolina is still there.
We learn from the best! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

On the real. VDN has to go. His moves are astounding. He never rallied his troops after Chauncy. Chauncy was great but we shouldnt have spiraled down this bad. We were contenders now we are barely in the 5th seed.
Yeah, I don't want to put the blame all on him because we have some players (Butler) who have really not performed well since Chauncey went out, but I think a better coach would have more quickly fixed some of the problems.  But I'm definitely worried right now.  I just haven't seen any signs that the team is ready to snap out of this funk they're in. 

Yeah I have a feeling the players bagged just quit n Vinny. I was hoping to go 2-1 on this trip. Hope CP3 performs and shows his !@% in his old town. We have been just tremendously BAD on defense and the same pick n roll play is just old now. It would be effective if we had some other sets to run. Hope we get out of this backslide soon.

Back
Top Bottom