OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

This team has been a pain to watch since Chauncey's injury. They're way too predictable.

Tonight was embarrassing though. Something needs to change quick.

Just seen the Jason Smith collision with Blake.......it was a hard/stupid foul by Smith, but SMH @ that over-exaggeration from Blake was so unnecessary
30t6p3b.gif
the dive/flip
laugh.gif

All BS aside, who would y'all have in mind?, if VDN were to get fired, is there a coach on his staff that you guys feel comfortable with?

We need a coach that will ride these players when they dont play D. We need someone who will tell Blake to stop flopping and stay inside and get double doubles like he used to. I hope they fire Vinny tonight. We can still salvage this season.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

We need a shake up on the coaching staff.
nvm the haters.

We need something. I was never a fan of the Vinny hiring from the jump. Did you see the look on his face when the camera panned onto him towards the end. It was like he knows he probably gonna be fired. We need a serious jolt of energy/refreshness (if thats a word lol)
But right now just thinking of Foye not handling the steal 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 i wanted to kick my tv 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Just seen the Jason Smith collision with Blake.......it was a hard/stupid foul by Smith, but SMH @ that over-exaggeration from Blake was so unnecessary
30t6p3b.gif
the dive/flip
laugh.gif

You serious. Getting hit full force on your blindside that %#$@ will knock the air out of you.

They better do something, or their going to nosedive right out of the playoff picture.
And is Paul's commitment for next year only a verbal? Or did he sign something?

Originally Posted by thachosen123

All BS aside, who would y'all have in mind?, if VDN were to get fired, is there a coach on his staff that you guys feel comfortable with?

images

or

images

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Flop City
Flop Angeles

CP360 aka Chris Fall

Flop Griffin

roll.gif
What a joke.
roll.gif
@ a bottomfeeder NYK fan trying to go in on my favorite LA team.
Worry about that garbage team you call Knickerbocker 1st son!

^^^ To be honest, the way we're playing right now, I'm surprised we're not seeing more trolling up in here.

I know VDN needs to go, but I'm still kind of disappointed with the players too. Even with a bad coach, I still don't get why it seems they've complete lost their fire and confidence. I think a decisive win over Memphis on Saturday could do wonders for the team moving forward, but I damn sure am not counting on anything.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Butler and Jordan got me 
mad.gif
Seriously though.  We could probably call up pretty much any center from the D-league and they would give us the same things that DJ is and we wouldn't have to pay them $10 million.  Damn, I wish I was 6'11" and athletic. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

I know VDN needs to go, but I'm still kind of disappointed with the players too. Even with a bad coach, I still don't get why it seems they've complete lost their fire and confidence. I think a decisive win over Memphis on Saturday could do wonders for the team moving forward, but I damn sure am not counting on anything.
I agree that the players also need to held accountable for the current struggles. It's always easy to put the blame on the coach when things aren't going well. At least share the blame. I mean, we had absolutely no production from our backcourt during the Hornets game. 

There are various times during various games where the team is moving the ball effectively and actually resemble a decent offense, then it goes away out of nowhere and we become stagnant and watch CP do something on the fly and attempt to bail us out. It's frustrating and far too predictable.

As far as the coaching situation, I see us letting VDN finish the rest of the season and obviously not exercising our option to retain him at season's end. I think McMillan would be a good fit.

Anyways, Hopefully we were able to squeeze in some much needed practice time to prepare for Memphis today. I just hope they show some effort for a change.

Team needs a wake up they are talented. But damn Chauncy going down, Jordan and Butler disapearing and everyone trying to punk Griffin. We got a good game yesterday but I wonder how long they can play at that level.

There is no reason why we shouldn't win this game by 10+. With that being said, I fully expect a tough game with Landry going for 25+
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We need to win the next 3. Hope the team isn't looking ahead to Wednesday's game.

^^^ IMO, we need a double-digit win tonight to keep whatever good vibes developed from the Memphis win gowing. I'll take any win, but this is another one that we barely pull out, it won't provide much momentum going in to the game against PHX. Obviously, the team should have plenty of motivation to really take it to the Hornets. That, and if we get decent contributions from a couple people other than CP and Griffin, was was the case against Memphis, we should get a decisive W. We'll see though. Nothing is guaranteed with this team these days.

Good win tonight. A little sloppy at the end, but pretty solid overall. CP3 really put it out of reach in the 3rd quarter, with Blake having a very good game too. Young does what he does and the defense was good. Its about time to see us take it to an overmatched, under manned team.

Let's keep it going against PHX on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom