OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Hopefully the Clips invite my gf's mariachi to perform again, they've performed for them the past two years

last year

28kq9ag.jpg

Their sound check was dope, on the floor while bdiddy and blake were shooting around. Said whats up to davis and blake was taking pics with some fans
frown.gif

29xzzpd.jpg

pimp.gif

I see what you did

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

season tickets came in today
pimp.gif

should be a fun season.
which seat level do you  get and how much? looks like tickets going to hike up this season with all the new acquisations but its all good, i always try to watch several Clipper games a season
This is the serious downside of this trade, there goes my $50 5-rows-away-from-courtside-seats.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

season tickets came in today
pimp.gif

should be a fun season.
which seat level do you  get and how much? looks like tickets going to hike up this season with all the new acquisations but its all good, i always try to watch several Clipper games a season
This is the serious downside of this trade, there goes my $50 5-rows-away-from-courtside-seats.

laugh.gif
 my selfishness was coming through as this was one of the first things that I thought about when I heard the trade went through.  Last year I had no problem getting free tickets on the regular, but now its gonna be a battle.

looking back, i guess it was a tad bit serendipitous when my custom Kaman shirt I had since his rookie season was torn in half while playing flag football.  Someone was sending me a sign of change to come.

Just finished watching the press conference. CP3 seems ready to go. Glad to see him have a great attitude toward working with Blake and bringing a championship to LA in a Clippers jersey. Can't wait to see them play.

Happy for the Clipper faithful, good luck this season (except against the DUBS, we'll need it more).

^^^ Man, even when I see pics, its still hard for me to believe those two guys are Clippers. By the way, I like those red CP3s Paul is wearing. Need to find where I can get a pair of those.

Still a little bummed that EJ had to go, but seeing CP3 in a Clips uni....now I can't wait for the season to start.

Let's hope Vinny can put everything together. I saw a lot of pick-n-rolls last season, so CP3 should fit right in. Our defense might be kinda questionable though.

I think the general consensus of long-time Clippers fans was that we felt the initial loss of EG and now that things have settled ClipperNation can't wait to see them play.

Real question though, who can we fill out our roster with? I like the idea of running Chauncey alongside CP3, but we are lacking in the big man department.

Back
Top Bottom