Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

I told people to watch out for Tony Wroten. Got the heat to go along with his flashy game!

Grape 5's are quite impressive indeed, anyone remember someone wearing them on court the past 5 years?

Wonder what size Wroten wears? Possible Flight Club purchase?

wroten reminds me of rajon rondo and that could be a good and a bad thing. great vision, and could be a great guard with his size and ability to pass along with running the fast break. but you can't rely on him to be a shooter outside of layups esp from the freethrow line... granted he is a freshman so he's got a lot to learn, once he has a consistent shot and his decision making on flashy play and easy play comes together, he could be even scarier.

henson_7127-323x485.jpg

Caption: "#*&% those look good...
ohwell.gif
"

Like these CP3.V P.E.s...and a good shot of the UM 9s

marshall_7134-323x485.jpg

Originally Posted by taxtow

Grape 5's are quite impressive indeed, anyone remember someone wearing them on court the past 5 years?

Wonder what size Wroten wears? Possible Flight Club purchase?
I believe he wears a 12. if I remember correctly, or at least he was talking to a guy I know on twitter about buying some of his shoes

Originally Posted by DNeou20

wroten reminds me of rajon rondo and that could be a good and a bad thing. great vision, and could be a great guard with his size and ability to pass along with running the fast break. but you can't rely on him to be a shooter outside of layups esp from the freethrow line... granted he is a freshman so he's got a lot to learn, once he has a consistent shot and his decision making on flashy play and easy play comes together, he could be even scarier.

great observation... some consider Tony a black hole on the court in that he gets decent individual offensive stats, but lacks overall basketball IQ, racks up too many critical turnovers, and makes it hard on his teammates to get into the flow of the game (particularly Ross and CJ Wilcox).  Consequently, UW is struggling big time.  Not really sure what to make of him, but his shoe game is off the charts!

haha yeah his shoe game is bananas. but tough to see my huskies struggling.... it's hard to convert from a scorer to a pointguard

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by DNeou20

great observation... some consider Tony a black hole on the court in that he gets decent individual offensive stats, but lacks overall basketball IQ, racks up too many critical turnovers, and makes it hard on his teammates to get into the flow of the game (particularly Ross and CJ Wilcox).  Consequently, UW is struggling big time.  Not really sure what to make of him, but his shoe game is off the charts!

A lottery pick in two years.

Those Grapes LOOK DS and insanely crispy... They match perfectly and I like how the Concords look wtih their white jersey's

Those zoom rookies look so good w/ Duke's black shorts. I'll consider buying a pair just to wear w/ them.

& if those Duke Kobe VII's drop.... COPPED!

Ducks in the Kobe VII Del Sols today vs Arizona. They look great with their black unis.

Back
Top Bottom