Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Hmm. I don't know what jersey I would get since I already have Lincecum and Posey. Bumgarner? Cain? Belt? 

Hmm. I don't know what jersey I would get since I already have Lincecum and Posey. Bumgarner? Cain? Belt? 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Matt Cain.

We have the same jerseys.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Matt Cain.

We have the same jerseys.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We're humble.
laugh.gif

Anyway...

You guys want to do an NL West thread, seeing that there is a lack of excitement from the LA fanbase due to you guys winning and on a serious note, because we have the worst owner in sports (Yes, worse than Donald Sterling).  A rare post from a Padre, Rockies or Diamondback fan is sure to come up.

Thought I'd post this, it popped up on a Dodger blog, and is from a Giant message board (It's old but funny):

i have this fantasy where barry zito and bruce bochy are %@+%$@% on my bed. and they see me walk in and both grin at me.
i say
wats going on here?
barry replies
spring training. im working on my delivery. wanna help?
i say
sure why not. if it will make you a 18 game winner.

bruce slowly took off my shirt and put his wet tounge in my ear and started whispering
"send howry in", "send howry in"

at this point i was aroused and my knees collapsed and my face landed into barrys...u know wat. i started going at it. i yelled and garbled "yeaHADHFA" YEAHDHHA" before you knew it barry said i'mma throw you a curve and bam! before you knew it, we switched positions after barry made love to me, bruce came over and asked whether i was good to go saying it was a gametime decision.
i said
send it in coach
and he rode me like a bull. i knew he was releasing his frustrations with the likes of eugenio velez and travis ishikawa. he finally came and layed next to me. then barry came next to me.

i was in...heaven.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

We're humble.
laugh.gif

Anyway...

You guys want to do an NL West thread, seeing that there is a lack of excitement from the LA fanbase due to you guys winning and on a serious note, because we have the worst owner in sports (Yes, worse than Donald Sterling).  A rare post from a Padre, Rockies or Diamondback fan is sure to come up.

Thought I'd post this, it popped up on a Dodger blog, and is from a Giant message board (It's old but funny):

i have this fantasy where barry zito and bruce bochy are %@+%$@% on my bed. and they see me walk in and both grin at me.
i say
wats going on here?
barry replies
spring training. im working on my delivery. wanna help?
i say
sure why not. if it will make you a 18 game winner.

bruce slowly took off my shirt and put his wet tounge in my ear and started whispering
"send howry in", "send howry in"

at this point i was aroused and my knees collapsed and my face landed into barrys...u know wat. i started going at it. i yelled and garbled "yeaHADHFA" YEAHDHHA" before you knew it barry said i'mma throw you a curve and bam! before you knew it, we switched positions after barry made love to me, bruce came over and asked whether i was good to go saying it was a gametime decision.
i said
send it in coach
and he rode me like a bull. i knew he was releasing his frustrations with the likes of eugenio velez and travis ishikawa. he finally came and layed next to me. then barry came next to me.

i was in...heaven.
sick.gif
roll.gif

I'm entertained by the thought of having an NL West thread. I like the idea and it'll make things easier to find everything from all the teams in the division in one thread.

I'm worried, however, of the lack of fan bases here on NT from the likes of the Padres, Diamondbacks and Rockies.

We can try the NL West Thread, but it's really just going to be Dodger and Giant fans in there. If other teams fans show up, I'd be really surprised. Can you even name a Rocky fan on this board?

We can try the NL West Thread, but it's really just going to be Dodger and Giant fans in there. If other teams fans show up, I'd be really surprised. Can you even name a Rocky fan on this board?

I'm entertained by the thought of having an NL West thread. I like the idea and it'll make things easier to find everything from all the teams in the division in one thread.

I'm worried, however, of the lack of fan bases here on NT from the likes of the Padres, Diamondbacks and Rockies.

Back
Top Bottom