Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

yeah harbaugh is a good hire but maybe what im looking for is a guy who already knows how to win the NFL. ala jon gruden or brian bilick. im not doubting what harbaugh can bring to the table here but at the same time i guess its just we all want immediate results.

Originally Posted by LB510

Mcshay said this morning it would tave 3 future first round draft picks for the Panthers to give up the 1st pick.

I'd do it if we had Harbaugh on board.

Mcshay said this morning it would tave 3 future first round draft picks for the Panthers to give up the 1st pick.

Originally Posted by dland24

Knbr just said Harbaugh is going to command 7 mil a year. Isnt that more or at least comparable to what Gruden or Cowher would want?
Hell, it aint my money...[deion] PAY DA MAN![deion]

And the only way I see Carolina trading the pick is if theres no rookie wage scale in place, the owner was too cheap to fire john fox over 6 mil I really doubt he wants to give  Luck 50 mil.

Originally Posted by dland24

Knbr just said Harbaugh is going to command 7 mil a year. Isnt that more or at least comparable to what Gruden or Cowher would want?
Hell, it aint my money...[deion] PAY DA MAN![deion]

And the only way I see Carolina trading the pick is if theres no rookie wage scale in place, the owner was too cheap to fire john fox over 6 mil I really doubt he wants to give  Luck 50 mil.

MattMug_normal.jpg

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Difficult to believe Dolphins owner would take cross-country flight if he wasn't assured Jim Harbaugh would at least wait to hear him out.

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

La_Canfora_newtwitter_normal.jpg

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

Dolphins officials meeting with Harbaugh on West Coast. More ahead on NFL.com (and Gruden not Gurden, sorry, working quickly)

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Hearing Dolphins offered Gurden $7M/ year and it was turned down - not that offer could be coming to Harbaugh. 49ers have been in $SM range

wth are the phins trying to do?
mad.gif

MattMug_normal.jpg

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Difficult to believe Dolphins owner would take cross-country flight if he wasn't assured Jim Harbaugh would at least wait to hear him out.

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Dolphins officials meeting with Harbaugh on West Coast. More ahead on NFL.com (and Gruden not Gurden, sorry, working quickly)

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

Hearing Dolphins offered Gurden $7M/ year and it was turned down - not that offer could be coming to Harbaugh. 49ers have been in $SM range

wth are the phins trying to do?
mad.gif

"49ers not officially out on Harbaugh, not yet anyway, but they're now prepared to move on. They won't compete financially with Fins" -Schefter

Jed York can't go to WalMart if he's looking for Tiffany and Co

"49ers not officially out on Harbaugh, not yet anyway, but they're now prepared to move on. They won't compete financially with Fins" -Schefter

Jed York can't go to WalMart if he's looking for Tiffany and Co

I'd be surprised if the Dolphins got him, he has the perfect situation in SF, it's not like the Dolphins have a stud QB on their roster.

It's likely Jim is using them for leverage to get more, which you can't blame him for doing so. Jed has said he's willing to pay, so let's see if he's true to his word.

I'd be surprised if the Dolphins got him, he has the perfect situation in SF, it's not like the Dolphins have a stud QB on their roster.

It's likely Jim is using them for leverage to get more, which you can't blame him for doing so. Jed has said he's willing to pay, so let's see if he's true to his word.

Originally Posted by acidicality

No way Jed would.

Originally Posted by acidicality

No way Jed would.

Back
Top Bottom