Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I guess we got our cornerback with the 3rd rounder. Don't know anything about Chris Culliver, but we did need a CB.

Thank god Alex is gone now..

But I really wanted to get Prince to replace Clements garbage $%@...

Thank god Alex is gone now..

But I really wanted to get Prince to replace Clements garbage $%@...

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

The 49ers 2011 season:

Alex and Colin compete for job
Alex wins
grin.gif
and gets start vs Seahawks
Alex gets taken out after 1st possession after 49er faithful demand for Colin
Colin is named starter for the rest of season, 5-7 wins, miss playoffs
Luck declares for draft.
49ers trade Colin and the kitchen sink for 1st pick in 2012
With the 1st pick of the 2012 draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Andrew Luck

On the real though, I've heard/read positive things of Colin. I wish him the best of luck.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

The 49ers 2011 season:

Alex and Colin compete for job
Alex wins
grin.gif
and gets start vs Seahawks
Alex gets taken out after 1st possession after 49er faithful demand for Colin
Colin is named starter for the rest of season, 5-7 wins, miss playoffs
Luck declares for draft.
49ers trade Colin and the kitchen sink for 1st pick in 2012
With the 1st pick of the 2012 draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Andrew Luck

On the real though, I've heard/read positive things of Colin. I wish him the best of luck.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Niners won't regret this pick...this kid is a steal

You follow Culliver?

At least we addressed our 3 biggest needs with our first 3 picks in the draft.

And to those of you saying Alex is gone, no he isnt, theres no way CK starts any games this year

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Niners won't regret this pick...this kid is a steal

You follow Culliver?

At least we addressed our 3 biggest needs with our first 3 picks in the draft.

And to those of you saying Alex is gone, no he isnt, theres no way CK starts any games this year

I would've rather gotten Mallet, but thats just me.

But glad see we finally drafted someone in the secondary...

I would've rather gotten Mallet, but thats just me.

But glad see we finally drafted someone in the secondary...

I love how everyone keeps saying Alex is gone. Until I see him with another NFL jersey on (or a CFL or AFL jersey), he is a 49er.

And for those who are claiming that Kaep wont play a game this year, remember Harbaugh has explicitly stated there will be a QB competiton. Alex doesnt win those.

Your 2011 starting QB: Colin Kaepernick

I love how everyone keeps saying Alex is gone. Until I see him with another NFL jersey on (or a CFL or AFL jersey), he is a 49er.

And for those who are claiming that Kaep wont play a game this year, remember Harbaugh has explicitly stated there will be a QB competiton. Alex doesnt win those.

Your 2011 starting QB: Colin Kaepernick

It's like most 49ers fans haven't learned. I remember all the hype coming into the 2010 season where everyone was ready to follow Singletary into battle. Then the wheels fell off. Now here comes Harbaugh and everyone is gushing, "I trust Jim, I really believe he knows what he's doing." @#$+ that. I want "Jim," these players, and this organization to prove to me they can win before I give out my trust. The culture of losing as been absorbed into this franchise and I for one am absolute guarded and have my reservations about this year and the future.

I need a drink. If anyone is going to Off the Grid, I'll be the white dude with a Giants hat. Say "what up."

It's like most 49ers fans haven't learned. I remember all the hype coming into the 2010 season where everyone was ready to follow Singletary into battle. Then the wheels fell off. Now here comes Harbaugh and everyone is gushing, "I trust Jim, I really believe he knows what he's doing." @#$+ that. I want "Jim," these players, and this organization to prove to me they can win before I give out my trust. The culture of losing as been absorbed into this franchise and I for one am absolute guarded and have my reservations about this year and the future.

I need a drink. If anyone is going to Off the Grid, I'll be the white dude with a Giants hat. Say "what up."

^^
No way they let him be the starter this year when hes not even polished. QB competition will be between Smith (which im leaning towards him being in a niner uniform next year) and another veteran QB who will be the bridge until CK is ready to take the helm in 2-3 years. NONE of these QBs in the draft are your usual first day starters, including Cam (although i do see him starting later in the season).

^^
No way they let him be the starter this year when hes not even polished. QB competition will be between Smith (which im leaning towards him being in a niner uniform next year) and another veteran QB who will be the bridge until CK is ready to take the helm in 2-3 years. NONE of these QBs in the draft are your usual first day starters, including Cam (although i do see him starting later in the season).

Back
Top Bottom