Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by chris82790

Did Harbaugh ever play for the Bears?
Damn, I feel old.  No wonder some of you fans have no clue what youre talking about sometimes, yall have probably only seen the Mooch era and later

Damn, I feel old.  No wonder some of you fans have no clue what youre talking about sometimes, yall have probably only seen the Mooch era and later

Harbaugh played for the Bears, Colts, Ravens, Chargers, Lions, and Panthers

I remember Harbaugh as mostly a Chicago Bear although he almost led the Colts to a Super Bowl when he was there.

I can get over the fact that Jim Harbaugh was a Chicago Bear just like I got over the fact that Mike Singletary was a Chicago Bear too.

Harbaugh played for the Bears, Colts, Ravens, Chargers, Lions, and Panthers

I remember Harbaugh as mostly a Chicago Bear although he almost led the Colts to a Super Bowl when he was there.

I can get over the fact that Jim Harbaugh was a Chicago Bear just like I got over the fact that Mike Singletary was a Chicago Bear too.

Originally Posted by acidicality

It's interesting to see how Harbaugh will handle the QB situation, if he wants to take one in the draft or take a vet and test his luck next year with Luck.
I think we got CB first round and maybe if one of his "targets" at QB falls perhaps we trade up and get him late 1st or just take him in the 2nd.

Like I said earlier, one reason I love this hire is that we can absolutely trust his judgment and development of QBs:

From Maiocco:

Part of what 49ers like: When Harbaugh was w/ Raiders he wrote "spot on" draft reports on Tony Romo, David Garrard ... and Joey Harrington. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck
What was his draft report??

It's interesting to see how Harbaugh will handle the QB situation, if he wants to take one in the draft or take a vet and test his luck next year with Luck.
I think we got CB first round and maybe if one of his "targets" at QB falls perhaps we trade up and get him late 1st or just take him in the 2nd.

Like I said earlier, one reason I love this hire is that we can absolutely trust his judgment and development of QBs:

From Maiocco:

Part of what 49ers like: When Harbaugh was w/ Raiders he wrote "spot on" draft reports on Tony Romo, David Garrard ... and Joey Harrington. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

ady2glude707 wrote

"Who's George Siefert? Did he play punter?"
laugh.gif

This dude on the BART seriously asked me this question a few weeks ago when I was talking about the 9ers back in the glory days.

ady2glude707 wrote

"Who's George Siefert? Did he play punter?"
laugh.gif

This dude on the BART seriously asked me this question a few weeks ago when I was talking about the 9ers back in the glory days.

It's amazing how differently I feel about us drafting or trading for ANY QB. I trust this dude will get the QB he wants and feels has the tools to succeed. I'm very very excited..

It's amazing how differently I feel about us drafting or trading for ANY QB. I trust this dude will get the QB he wants and feels has the tools to succeed. I'm very very excited..

We're gonna have to wait for the CBA to get sorted out before we can trade for a Vet QB (mcnabb I hope)

As good as Harbaugh is supposed to be at developing QBs I'd rather not go into the season w/ a rookie at the helm

We're gonna have to wait for the CBA to get sorted out before we can trade for a Vet QB (mcnabb I hope)

As good as Harbaugh is supposed to be at developing QBs I'd rather not go into the season w/ a rookie at the helm

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

From Maiocco:

The 49ers learned of pre-draft reports Harbaugh wrote while with the Raiders in 2002 and '03. His reports were "spot on," according to a source. Harbaugh placed a second-round grade on Tony Romo, who went undrafted. He had a higher grade on Jaguars fourth-round draft pick David Garrard, who has been a solid NFL starter the past four seasons. Harbaugh did not have a good grade on Joey Harrington, the third overall pick of the Lions in 2002.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

From Maiocco:

The 49ers learned of pre-draft reports Harbaugh wrote while with the Raiders in 2002 and '03. His reports were "spot on," according to a source. Harbaugh placed a second-round grade on Tony Romo, who went undrafted. He had a higher grade on Jaguars fourth-round draft pick David Garrard, who has been a solid NFL starter the past four seasons. Harbaugh did not have a good grade on Joey Harrington, the third overall pick of the Lions in 2002.

Good thing I'm not the only old man around here who actually knew that Harbaugh was a bear. Lol. Yes whoever said this is just all talk right now from the coach and GM. I mean we remember how some of us were stoked about sing because he said all he right things. I do have a trust in harbaugh but at the same I'm going to try not to get my hopes up just yet.

Back
Top Bottom