OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Need advice..I need to know if I need to make any changes to my line up this week? If I win this week..I go to the championship game. Its standard scoring btw.

Starters:
Qb cam newton
Rb cj spiller
Rb chris ivory
Rb shane vereen
Wr Vincent Jackson
Wr Antonio brown
Wr josh Gordon
K steven hauschka
Def Kansas City chiefs

Bench:
Wr Percy Harvin
Rb brandon Bolden
Te coby fleener
Def buffalo bills

FA is closed so im stuck with these players. If I do have to start someone it would have to be fleener...but for who? Or just leave as is? Will rep!

Last edited:
I need two RBs in a half point ppr....I played Woodhead Thursday, and it didn't work out too well so I'm stressed over which 2 to play the rest of the way. Any input would be great. These are my options.....

B Green Ellis
B Tate
D Sproles
Andre Brown
J Todman

Last edited:
Need advice..I need to know if I need to make any changes to my line up this week? If I win this week..I go to the championship game. Its standard scoring btw.

Starters:
Qb cam newton
Rb cj spiller
Rb chris ivory
Rb shane vereen
Wr Vincent Jackson
Wr Antonio brown
Wr josh Gordon
K steven hauschka
Def Kansas City chiefs

Bench:
Wr Percy Harvin
Rb brandon Bolden
Te coby fleener
Def buffalo bills

FA is closed so im stuck with these players. If I do have to start someone it would have to be fleener...but for who? Or just leave as is? Will rep!

Leave it the way it is. Sucks you have to start Ivory hopefully he can get some yards early before the Panthers take a huge lead and the Jets are forced to throw the ball.

I need two RBs in a half point ppr....I played Woodhead Thursday, and it didn't work out too well so I'm stressed over which 2 to play the rest of the way. Any input would be great. These are my options.....

B Green Ellis
B Tate
D Sproles
Andre Brown
J Todman

All good options I'd say between the 5 the top 3 are Tate, Sproles and Brown. I'd go Brown and Sproles.

Last edited:
Ben Tate
Andre brown
Jamal Charles
Matt forte

Pick three ... Right now I am sitting Andre brown , should I make changes

AP & Gerhart are not expected to play this week according to Pioneer Press. Just thought I'd share it with yall that were wondering!

Just read that on twitter.

I'm still having trouble to decide to start in The flex spot in his place. I picked up Pitta and Delaine Walker off the wire this week with Charles Clay locked into my TE spot.

I keep reading about how much people expect Pitta to do being back on the field but the same for Delaine as he's playing a soft defense vs TE and especially without Tyrann. I've got the number 1 seed in my league and injuries have ruined me to make some late season moves. :\

Just read that on twitter.

I'm still having trouble to decide to start in The flex spot in his place. I picked up Pitta and Delaine Walker off the wire this week with Charles Clay locked into my TE spot.

I keep reading about how much people expect Pitta to do being back on the field but the same for Delaine as he's playing a soft defense vs TE and especially without Tyrann. I've got the number 1 seed in my league and injuries have ruined me to make some late season moves. :\

I'm the same boat. Had a chance to pick up Walker, but I didn't see him doing better than Clay or Pitta I'm still torn on who to start. Right now it's Clay, but I haven't trusted him all season...

need a couple of suggestions

green ellis vs pit
or
chris johson vs ariz

stevie johson vs jax
or
shorts vs buf

i have cruz too but i dont think i should start him vs sea

need a couple of suggestions

green ellis vs pit
or
chris johson vs ariz

stevie johson vs jax
or
shorts vs buf

i have cruz too but i dont think i should start him vs sea

I'd go Chris Johnson and Cecil Shorts

I'm sitting Cruz in favor of James Jones this week. He hasn't done anything recently and it's a very brutal matchup with Seattle. Could be wrong of course hahah, as crazy things can happen, but I'm not expecting him to get more than 5 fantasy points.

I'd go Chris Johnson and Cecil Shorts

I'm sitting Cruz in favor of James Jones this week. He hasn't done anything recently and it's a very brutal matchup with Seattle. Could be wrong of course hahah, as crazy things can happen, but I'm not expecting him to get more than 5 fantasy points.
yeah that's the lineup i'm gonna go with.
i really don't see the giants doing anything in seattle.
thanks for the input

Cecil Shorts is inactive for today's game.

MJD gonna test his hamstring out pregame to see if he can go.

Last edited:
I'm the same boat. Had a chance to pick up Walker, but I didn't see him doing better than Clay or Pitta I'm still torn on who to start. Right now it's Clay, but I haven't trusted him all season...

It's been an iffy season for Clay. I've used him in situations and Jordan Reed has been my guy up until the concussion. With him officially out I had to hit the wire and now I can use one in the TE spot then an open flex. I'm really thinking I'm going with Clay and Pitta.

Back
Top Bottom