Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

A few things regarding these "most hyped player" lists....

* Theres no way that people should have Rose near the top of these most hyped lists. Rose wasnt even clearly more hyped than OJ Mayo, and OJ doesnt appear on ANYONE's lists.

* I feel like Bogut should be much higher on people's lists....but it was a while ago so I dont blame people for having short term memories (IMO he should be right underneath Anthony Davis).

*Are people forgetting about players who didnt turn out? Because I would argue that Adam Morrison should be very high on these lists too. "The Next Larry Bird" tag ring any bells?

Funny story about Greg oden;

Him and his girlfriend were at a Downtown Cleveland club named rumor; and GREG was DRUNKKKKKKK as hell - and him and his girl were walking by us (me and a group of friends) so they were walking by, and my brother dapped Greg up like "what up Greg!" and he replied with the funniest **** ever :lol: "nothing man, just babysitting this chick here - FLIP-FLOP, 'CMON!"

His girl was stumbling everywhere, and she had on flip-flop's on (in the club too LOL) so he was calling her 'flip-flop'

SON I WAS IN TEARS :lol: we was all cracking up, security couldn't hold it back either man, he was trying to guide his girl and they both were DRUNK like no other.

Funniest Greg Oden moment of my life so far.

Just imagine this big, DRUNK ugly looking dude screaming 'FLIP-FLOP, C'MON" to his drunk, stumbling girlfriend :lol: Greg is a funny dude.

* Theres no way that people should have Rose near the top of these most hyped lists. Rose wasnt even clearly more hyped than OJ Mayo, and OJ doesnt appear on ANYONE's lists.

* I feel like Bogut should be much higher on people's lists....but it was a while ago so I dont blame people for having short term memories (IMO he should be right underneath Anthony Davis).

*Are people forgetting about players who didnt turn out? Because I would argue that Adam Morrison should be very high on these lists too. "The Next Larry Bird" tag ring any bells?
The question was #1 picks

throw in oj and eric gordon ahead of rose when they were entering school, but after the season, rose definitely surpassed them (so did bease)

The question was #1 picks

My bad.

magazines was going out of their way to hype up mayo

i remember they had him listed at 6'5'' his freshman year lmao

I'd agree that Oden is a clear cut choice for #2 on that list. He was even hyped as the next Bill Russell.

Thoughts? Mid to late first rounder?

davis was more hyped than rose IMO. weren't people contemplating rose and beasley as #1? davis was supposed to be the next lebron coming out of kentucky, the type of player you get once every 10 years

1. Bron
2. Oden
3.wall
4.davis
5.toss up

Wall was hyped, dude had his own shoes and commercial before playing a nba game

Dude said Adam Morrison lol? Stop it. And the list is about #1 picks anyway. 

Dude said Adam Morrison lol? Stop it. And the list is about #1 picks anyway. 

You can laugh all you want pal. I already took ownership over the fact that I misread what the discussion was about. I thought we were just talking about hyped players period. You laughing at the fact that I brought up Morrison is a reflection of you looking at how little he accomplished in the NBA, rather than my statement being incorrect. He was dubbed the Next Larry Bird when coming out of college. But I guess that means he wasnt hyped right?

i see everyone jumped off that Alex len hype train

looks like most of these FR bigmen will come back to college

Back
Top Bottom