Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Next years draft is going to be amazing. Teams don't need to wait for wiggins or Parker. The whole first round is going to be loaded and even the second. Teams are bound to get an unexpected great out of that draft

Next years draft is going to be amazing. Teams don't need to wait for wiggins or Parker. The whole first round is going to be loaded and even the second. Teams are bound to get an unexpected great out of that draft
that was like the 2008 Class. Michael Beasley dissapointed doe...SMH. he has the talent, but it's a mental thing for him, his head needs to be right.

Last edited:
Eternally rebuilding. :lol: "Just ONE more lottery pick..." :lol:

I know the feeling though.

that was like the 2008 Class. Michael Beasley dissapointed doe...SMH. he has the talent, but it's a mental thing for him, his head needs to be right.
He's put up numbers it's just being on a complete *** team drains you. I feel he'd be an all star if he started on an above 500 team

Exactly dudes are acting as if all this "potential" is sure.... This one draft isn't going to produce HOF & MVP in the mid first and end of lottery. Scouts mess up ALOT

He's put up numbers it's just being on a complete *** team drains you. I feel he'd be an all star if he started on an above 500 team

The Heat were an above .500 team when he was there and he still wasn't an all star ... the homie Beasley is :pimp: out, after this season we can officially consider him a BUST. Thank you David Stern for not allowing my Bulls to pick him #1 that year

Am I the only one not big on Oladipo I dont see him at all as a cornerstone of a franchise he more of an add on to a good team imo
As a magic fan im glad we picked somebody that is going to actually contribute..not happy that we picked a high level role player at #2 tho :x ...if all the team wanted was great defense and 10-15 ppg we should have traded down, plus we still have Aaflalo..no bledsoe yet :smh:

And the Sixers didnt win that trade..Jrue is better than anything in this draft and the draft pick doesnt even give them a shot at the top players in next years draft...only plus side is they now have more quantity of picks to try to find a good player

Last edited:
Rasheed Wallace being an assistant coach > drafting KCP. 

Here's to all the Pistons fans crossing fingers for Wiggins. 

Incorrect. Pick is top 5 protected. So NO can still recoup it if they're horrible enough and end up with Wiggins, Randle or Parker

I meant top 5 proteced. Its a great draft, lots of prospects outside of the top 5.

I figure the first 5 are: Drew, Randle, Jabari, Aaron, & Marcus in any order, but who's you next 5-10?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Yes, next year's draft will have lots of potential but there's no guarantee all those guys will live up to their expectations, ask Mike Beasley :smh:

The Pelicans grabbed their starting PG this year and if they decide to tank this season, end up with a top 5 pick, they won that deal by a landslide.

The Heat were an above .500 team when he was there and he still wasn't an all star ... the homie Beasley is :pimp: out, after this season we can officially consider him a BUST. Thank you David Stern for not allowing my Bulls to pick him #1 that year
but if you look at his numbers they weren't bad. I'm saying if he stayed where he was he would've progressed. But yeah he's doped out

Amazing thing to me about Porter is that he's a US-born player, who never was part of the AAU circuit.

That's crazy in today's b-ball world. Almost unheard of, right?

The Wizards man; if they don't make the playoffs next year... :smh:

I think they're the next Eastern team to be afraid of in the next 2-3 years..

Damn.

I didn't need a reminder, but I just looked again. That draft next year is loaded... especially with Marcus Smart staying in. Wiggins, Parker, Smart, Randle, Harrison, Young, etc.

Speaking of, imagine if Smart had came out this year. That moves all SGs down the board one spot. Meaning McLemore could have gone to Detroit, then KCP to the T'Wolves. But just yet another "what-if".
I'm depressed enough as a Pistons fan, and then you lay this on me?

I figure the first 5 are: Drew, Randle, Jabari, Aaron, & Marcus in any order, but who's you next 5-10?

Aaron Gordon
Mario Hezaonja (best euro prospect since rubio)
Dante Exum
Glen Robinson
Joel Embiid

I wouldn't give up a 2014 pick for just about anything.

Last edited:
but if you look at his numbers they weren't bad. I'm saying if he stayed where he was he would've progressed. But yeah he's doped out

Yeah his numbers were pretty decent, personally I was hoping for much more. I had him on par with KD at the time, just a slower version. But that DOPE is a dangerous drug :lol:

Aaron Gordon
Mario Hezaonja (best euro prospect since rubio)
Dante Exum
Glen Robinson
Joel Embiid

If you're in the Pelicans position, you taking any of those guys over Holiday right now?

Maybe Gordon, he's the only one that could come in and start for them right away. Other than him I think they did the right thing last night, espcially making that future pick Top 5 protected.

If you're in the Pelicans position, you taking any of those guys over Holiday right now?

Maybe Gordon, he's the only one that could come in and start for them right away. Other than him I think they did the right thing last night, espcially making that future pick Top 5 protected.

Yes, people are only remembering holiday from the first half, he faded seriously by the second half of the season. Second half of the season he shot under 40% from the field, Its about asset management, Jrue Holiday and his 41 million dollar contract just isn't worth two cost controlled young talented prospects, when one of the is Noel and the other could be one fo these 10 players.

Why would the pelicans be in such a hurry?

They short circuited the rebuilding process.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom