Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Thabo 
tired.gif

Yea last game thabo played we beat brooklyn by 30. Has something like 78 playoff games played in. Just can't replace that on this roster. Wasn't meant to be either. Thabo was just finding his stride right before he was NYPD'd. Had 19 points his last game I believe. Hawks are a completely different team with him. Thabo can euro step and crab dribble to finish around the rim. which moves like that Bazemore wouldn't know if they slapped him in the face. Dude can't even dribble with both hands. No idea what I was thinking when i thought he could carry thabo's weight. Even a little bit. Maybe he will step up and make some shots or something and make me eat my words. Hoping so. Or he's gotta be benched.

Last edited:
Seriously tho, I need to start counting internal wins that happen in my life.

W's and L's ain't going so well IRL

I used a 2 for $4.50 Teriyaki Burger coupon at Carl's Jr (Hardee's I believe in Georgia) for lunch today.

Internal win :\

Last edited:
Surprised they're playing Beal. If I was Whitman id be satisfied with the split and not push my guy. Then again Bud hasn't sat any of the injured Players on the Hawks tho. Cant afford it u guess. Got no bench.

Last edited:
Take it any way we can. League screwed us in game 1 anyway and this was karma for that. We officially in a dog fight. Get some much needed rest for all our injuries. Mainly Teague and millsap and now korver. Always dangerous playin teams that are down a player. Especially in the playoffs. Seen what happened to Houston last night. Covered the 10 point spread too lol. It was really alot closer than that. Hilarious hawks fans chanting paul Pierce sucks in the first half. Atl fans dont give a f

Last edited:
I wanted them to make me eat my words and they did. Schröder outplayed Teague's gimpy ***. Great bench effort tonight. Made the difference. Our starters are still too good for them IMO when we're clicking at our best and if they're on theyre best. John Wall or not. Big Ups to Beal and Sessions for stepping up huge for dc. Beal is the real soldier dude played 40+ minutes tonight on a sprained ankle.

Last edited:
Nene and Gortat CLEARLY cannot play with Horford and Millsap. Nene hasn't even hit a FG yet. So that size thing isn't it. Horford continues to beast. DC still has no answer whatsoever for Millsap and Horford when they're together on the court. Gortat and Nene are Just too slow. Hopefully teague can get some MUCH needed rest and treatment cause hes hurting big time wouldn't drive to the paint at all.

Last edited:
Bazemore - coach doesn't even allow us to have espn on in the locker room :lol: classic

Last edited:
Teague was leading the playoffs in drives coming into this Game 2. His passiveness tonight was discomforting how Washington was missing Wall and he completely looked disinterested for the entirety of the game. Brent Barry was consistently calling him out to actually make a move to the hoop rather than run a half-hearted P&R leading to a pass where nothing had really opened up.

How bum is his ankle? 33% on FG's at the rim leading into this game, he missed a ton of point blanks tonight as well. His psyche seems shot to me, we'll see how he performs Saturday.

His ankle is about as bummed as walls hand. Has sprained it twice in the past week. It's been bothering him since game 5 bky. can't penterate. Or is scared to sprain his ankle again. The 3 days off will do him a ton of good.

With the way sessions played and Schröder and if teague and wall don't heal up properly and quickly enough may be more effective for both teams to go with the backups since one is on a bad wheel and one can only dribble with one hand.

Last edited:
2015 Spurs free agents
Tim Duncan
Danny Green
Manu Ginobili
Kawhi Leonard
Marco Belinelli
Cory Joseph
Aron Baynes
Matt Bonner

I thought it was 10 but it's 8.
- could see danny green in atlanta.
- wanted KL but with the emergence of Demarre Carroll, no need to spend all that money on KL, DMC will do just fine. He's coming back regardless anyway. Long as they dont be stupid and let the GM Danny Ferry come back and make all the right moves. Like he already has. Hes got 3 years left on his Contract and Atlanta is not gonna pay him for 3 years to gm somewhere else. Shouldn't even be a question anyway of whether or not he will return. ESPECIALLY with the job hes done. Its Only a matter of when. Which I expect this summer. It's Millsap who I think is the one who may be up in the air. Not really anybody else out there tho besides LMA and Gasol. Everybody else locked up For ATL moving forward. Picks and cap space for days. Hopefully an owner not scared to give Ferry some real money to work with like most other teams. More than a measly 58 million I know that. Imagine this team with an 80 million dollar salary. Can pay DMC 8 a year and Paul 12 and still only be at 65 mil. Add another 10 mil player and look out.

Last edited:
Its really more like "Five" Free agents. Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili are not playing for another basketball team, if they're not playing for the Spurs then they are hanging the Jerseys up, and Kawhi Leonard is coming back. I havent really considered those three a part of the Free Agency plan for the Spurs, I'm worried about the guys who may or may not be on the roster next year by way of moving to other teams.

Retiring or not, Thats a whole Lotta key players HOFERS, All stars, Finails MVPs that are not currently signed. I think KL comes back to SA too tho. He'd be crazy not to unless they just won't pay him which I don't see why they wouldn't when they just paid Parker pretty damn well and he's no KL. KL will and should obviously get more than Parker who is getting 55 mil for 4 years. With 3 remaining. KL need bout a 75 over 5 or something. Maybe 85 over 5.

Last edited:
I think they both come back. Tim Duncan on a 1 Year 5M deal and Manu on a 1 year 3M deal or something around there. Neither of them wants to retire like that

U think Tim is pissed with the first round exit and doesn't wanna go out like that? I tjink he would have retired had they won it all. Or maybe even made it back to the finals. Hell I don't blame him if it is. He's obviously still an extrmemly effective player. With Pop and the Spurs organization u have a shot at a title every year. Gotta be takin it's tole tho. Even on Timmy. The man father time seems to wait for, longer than anyone playing basketball the last 20 years lol. Hasn't been as friendly to Manu.

Last edited:
Ole BowB4Me only stops by when his team wins lol. Come back down off that cloud and back down to earth. Ur in the playoffs and u got guys hurt. Welcome to Hawks world. Beal should have got an oscar nomination for his overeaction to his ankle spain. Dude played 43 mins last night. More than anybody for each team. Teague did the same thing, got hurt the exact same way. Twice now in the past week. He didn't cry about it and make a huge scene like Beal did. sorry for yall missing wall, But Sessions played out of his mind anyway. And yall would have still lost with wall regardless. A one handed wall wouldn't have done any better. No excuses. nobody felt sorry for atl gettin 36 hours less rest than every other playoff team going into round 2. A Loss is a loss. Wiz didnt deserve game 1 anyway. Should be atl up 2-0 right now IMO. League screwed us on that game one. Destroyed those dudes with wall until we ran out of gas having to play off 36 hours rest. Which nobody else had to do. We Got Guys down everywhere. Hell and we got a main guy out. And Thabo is a main guy. On this team anyway. And Jeff shouldn't even be playing. Oh yea and Horford, millsap, and Carroll are all hurting too. Lol even without Wall DC still has 15 million $$ more than the hawks payroll. :lol:
Nene is making more money than anybody on the hawks and hasn't even hit a shot in 2 games yet lol. 13 mil a year.

Last edited:
Apparently the dubs are human and will lose just like the hawks will with that 3 ball. regardless when they shoot 6 for 26 from 3. 26% happens to even the machine out there in San Fran. How the hell does THAT team only put up 17 points in a quarter? In the Orcale? The home court advantage that isn't even fair some say. Go Grizz. Picked them at the ASB break anyway.

Last edited:
I been sayin it.
Kent Bazemore operates under microscope in absence of Thabo Sefolosha - Peachtree Hoops
http://teamstre.am/1zHT5QT

the numbers are staggering about him in this article. Missin Thabo.... big time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom