Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Let's not go cavs I hate lebron. Nice game winner the other night tho. Better than the other 2. Go Bulls.

Last edited:
Meh, with thabo were a championship contender, without him, were just an ECF team. All I want is 2 more wins against DC. They could be swept in the ECF for all I care. Just make it there and end this trend of no ecf appearances since 1959. **** is getting old. That 96 Olympics curse for all atlanta sports.

Last edited:
Stealing nicknames,
laugh.gif
best C in the league? Didn't Marc Gasol start the ASG? U buggin. I only know of one DMC still playing and that's what 
laugh.gif

Nene had his forearm all up in Carrolls throat there. Knocked him straight to the ground giving DMC a hip pointer now. And pierce was trying to cry for a foul on DMC while DMC was on the damn floor. Nah Paul u just bricked a wide open 3 after u trashed talked a 21 year old kid and even referenced nba 2k. Extra lame *** dude. Pierce should have never gotten that shot off. Should have been an illegal screen. They been leveling the hawks all series. Its a stretegy amd i dont blame em. But Millsap gets a foul called for a finger tip on somebody. Dude had 5 fouls with like 10 Mins to go in the 3rd ladt night. Refs and that bs trying to keep it a close game. And Millsap has to literally be knocked to the ground to get a foul called for himself. Nba refs are the absolute worse out of the all the major american sports

Last edited:
And yes I went ghost after game 3 loss cause for the first time all season I was embarrassed to call myself a hawks fan. Teague acted like a complete fool. Threw a tantrum. Starters looked like they wanted to be at home. They didnt play so i didnt fan. But Jeff has been better since getting that technical on Beal(such a cry baby). Hopefully it was the wake up call he needed. Cant let sessions and Bynum play u to a draw. Teague woulda beat Beals *** too.

Last edited:
Jeff Teague's 26 points last night was a career playoff high for him :smokin :pimp:
#teaguetime
#playoffteague

Last edited:
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]And yes I went ghost after game 3 loss cause for the first time all season I was embarrassed to call myself a hawks fan.[/quote]Can't speak for others, but I can respect an honest explanation.

There are people ready to chop it up with you regardless, though, man. Win. Loss. No matter. And before you say, "Oh, of course they're ready to chop it up after a loss, to talk crap about me or my team," I think I've done pretty well making sure this stays a Hawks-friendly spot. And I'll continue, even after losses; especially after losses.

Last edited:
Stealing nicknames,
laugh.gif
best C in the league? Didn't Marc Gasol start the ASG? U buggin. I only know of one DMC still playing and that's what we call him in atlanta and will continue to do so. Hawks fans don't give two damns bout that DMC on the west coast. I, like other atlanta hawks fans will continue to call Carroll DMC. Not like u would confuse the 2 anyway since 1 is still playing and 1 is watching from his couch. And i been calling him that for months now.
shots fire 

*pew pew*

+1; rep'd

Hawks came close to catching another L. Don't think they will be able to hold their own against a real team based off their currently form.

Last edited:
Hawks came close to catching another L. Don't think they will be able to hold their own against a real team based off their currently form.
Your team just got beat by a kevin loveless cavs team with kyrie on a bum foot. and Lebron banged up as well. bulls aint nobody scary either. Neither are the cavs right now. It's up for grabs. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades dummy. Didn't u learn that after lebron drilled yall with a game winner in yalls house game 4? Hawks can beat the bulls or the cavs right now and they can be beaten by them too. Hawks can get beat by the bullets without wall too. If they play their game tho they can beat anybody in the east. At least hawks have home court tho. Regardless.

Last edited:
Can't speak for others, but I can respect an honest explanation.

There are people ready to chop it up with you regardless, though, man. Win. Loss. No matter. And before you say, "Oh, of course they're ready to chop it up after a loss, to talk crap about me or my team," I think I've done pretty well making sure this stays a Hawks-friendly spot. And I'll continue, even after losses; especially after losses.
Thank u sir. I did notice that and i really appreciate that. +1

Last edited:
I brought punch. :nerd:

Love seeing big men eat underneath. Horford straight stole that from Nene's hands. :smokin

And I'm a Nene fan, too. But you gotta SQUEEZE that.

GG, Hawks.

That was unbelievable after that pierce shot I almost lost it. Then he started trash talkin the hawks bench and fans and got what he has deserved. Shouldn't have been talking ****. This whole damn playoffs. **** pierce

Last edited:
I been sayin it all year bout horford bein underrated. Dude is a beast. 23 pts, 11 rebounds, 2 assists 5 blocks. Carryin Jeff Teague's slack. GAME WINNING shot. He's an "it" factor. Glad john wall played tonight. No excuses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom