Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wallet is going to be suspended

Probably get a game...as well as Crowder.

Crowder been on edge since the whole Hayward incident :lol:

Not sure where some of yall are coming up with the idea that Crowder would have beaten Wall's butt. Wall slapped him and just stood there. Crowder ain't scaring no one w/ the fugazi tough guy act.

Last edited:

Just seen Isiah give his jersey to Floyd... respect
Yeah it didn't look like IT really wanted to give it up.

Floyd prolly threatened to knock him out 
laugh.gif

Cavs been playing like the Lakers these last few games.
But we know how that goes. Take the L in a few games, and then tear it up in the playoffs and finals. Nothing new, just normal.

lakers on the other hand. Just bottom of the west as usually. Will stay like that for years to come. Sucks for them.

As far as the warriors.
Number 1 seed, and take the huge L in the playoffs and or finals. :pimp:

Last edited:
Starting to think this is kawhi's year for MVP. Only two more losses than GSW and he's hands down the best player on both sides for San antone whereas that's kind of a blur for the dubs. He will join the likes of Dirk nowitzki as MVPs to lose in the first round

Man wut

Harden got that **** on lock barring a epic collapse (which could happen) which then MVP would go to Russ (which is they don't make the postseason by some chance) then it'll go to Lebby or Durant.

Kiwi ain't winning no damn MVP
Kawhi Leonard is gonna finish top 2 in mvp voting. I still maintain that Russell Westbrook has no chance because of where the Thunder will be seeded.

Kawhi Leonard is gonna finish top 2 in mvp voting. I still maintain that Russell Westbrook has no chance because of where the Thunder will be seeded.

I hate the fact that Russell might not get it because of his teams seeding. I think he deserves MVP the most. But with the way Harden and the rockets have been playing, its very had to see it happening.

Last edited:
Kawhi Leonard is gonna finish top 2 in mvp voting. 
You don't believe that. 
What is not to believe. If James Harden wasn't doing what he is doing I would have Kawhi winning it. He was my preseason pick for MVP.

No one on the Warriors is going to win, it's a success by community thing in people's minds now, LeBron will fall victim to voter fatigue and Russell Westbrook has no chance in my mind unless they somehow claw to the fourth seed and in preseason I had them missing the playoffs all together.

Last edited:
James Harden is a player I don't get. He is great offensively but defensively I don't understand why he doesn't at least just try. All you have to do is stay in front of your man put your hands up in front of the guy and just try to prevent the guy from scoring. Do any of his coaches tell him to try to play defense. End rant.
Dude is probably exhausted. The entire offense runs through him and his coach doesn't even emphasize defense.

The rockets will come down to earth......
Harden led them to 56 wins two years ago with Dwight only playing 41 games, which left Ariza as his 2nd leading scorer w/ 13 ppg.

Now they've added Anderson & EJ who can both also score, Harden has taken another leap individually, and they're improved defensively.

I don't expect them tail off

Last edited:
That 15 rocket team top 5 in minutes were
Harden
Ariza
D-MO or Bev wasn't sure
Brewer
Terry

Dude is probably exhausted. The entire offense runs through him and his coach doesn't even emphasize defense.
It's not D'Antoni's fault that Harden isn't a good defender.  He's actually playing his best defense in years.

(FYI Nash and Amare were both bad defenders without Dantoni too)

I mean Houston has a top 5 defense since Beverly has been back and have been winning at an absurd rate

Harden's defense either isn't that bad, or doesn't really matter right now

Regardless, I do think Houston does come Back down to earth in the coming weeks. I don't think they break 60 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom