Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have a top three offense, you're going to win a lot of games during the regular season.

Harden has played average defense this year, which is world's better than what he was doing last year and the 13/14 season. Also, the overall collective effort on D has been very good. Even Eric Gordon has done his part on defense, and I don't ever remember him even playing defense before.

And if you've watched Harden most of this season and say stuff like he doesn't try and doesn't play defense, you haven't actually watched and you listened to Barkley and Shaq too much. That clearly isn't the case so far this season.

Last edited:
I will admit that when the Knicks was above 500 I had dreams of D and company going deep into the playoffs and maybe even making a series competitive with Cleveland.

Now that it's obvious that doesn't have a snowball's chance in happening I'll just be watching games hoping Derrick puts up numbers.

I hope Derrick hangs 30 on Chicago tonight :nerd:

Last edited:
John Wallet is going to be suspended

Probably get a game...as well as Crowder.

Crowder been on edge since the whole Hayward incident :lol:

Not sure where some of yall are coming up with the idea that Crowder would have beaten Wall's butt. Wall slapped him and just stood there. Crowder ain't scaring no one w/ the fugazi tough guy act.
Probly going off physical stature, those 2 stand next to each other you can't tell me u not thinking crowder gon have the upper hand in a scrap :lol:

Did you not see the video ? lol

These people look fragile, barely playing D.

Hes went to the d league and killed and also went to plenty of summer leagues and killed. He can play with comp it just seems when the stage is too big for him he freezes up. Or something

Hes went to the d league and killed and also went to plenty of summer leagues and killed. He can play with comp it just seems when the stage is too big for him he freezes up. Or something
Or he's just outclassed at the top level from a size/skill/athleticism perspective?  Maybe D-League/China is just where he belongs.

Last edited:
I'm happy for Harden and the Rockets that they've been playing so well.

Lowkey happy for MDA too.

I didn't know if this season could have the ultimate lowlight fo the Knicks, but seeing TJ McConnell hit a game winner just hurt my soul.

The rockets will come down to earth......
Harden led them to 56 wins two years ago with Dwight only playing 41 games, which left Ariza as his 2nd leading scorer w/ 13 ppg.

Now they've added Anderson & EJ who can both also score, Harden has taken another leap individually, and they're improved defensively.

I don't expect them tail off

This. If they stay healthy, their win total will be in the high 50s. Other than injuries, Idk why they'd come back down to Earth. 14 of their first 20 games were on the road, and they went 13-7. They survived that, they'll be fine the rest of the way.

Always fascinates me how a guy can flat out dominate on one level and be absolute trash in the league

I cannot even front bro.

In High School I avg 31ppg and led my state in scoring.

Went on to play Div 2 ball (for 2 years) and avg around 22.1 ppg and led conf. in scoring.

Transferred to play D1 ball and was like WTF is this. :rofl: ended up averaging about 9 ppg on the same minutes as my previous D2 school.

Even had a shot to play over in Turkey for a season, Ish got real for me and I barley cracked the court. Needless to say I was back home after a year. :rofl: :rolleyes

I get what your saying though, seems that Jimmer is a pro player 100% who should at least stick on a roster.

My Pistons have become the definition of inconsistent.

Win 1, lose 2, win 2. lose 4. On and On.

What you call. A Mess.

Now Pope wants 20 milley a year. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm happy for Harden and the Rockets that they've been playing so well.

Lowkey happy for MDA too.

I didn't know if this season could have the ultimate lowlight fo the Knicks, but seeing TJ McConnell hit a game winner just hurt my soul.

And the game winner was over Melo :lol: :smh: and McConnell damn near had the Rose face as him team mobbed him like that game winner against the Cavs a couple years ago :lol:

Repped bruh
pimp.gif

When players get bigger and the court gets smaller it's definitely a serious adjustment
For sure!! The biggest thing I struggled with. Seems like players just kept getting bigger, stronger, faster every level.
mean.gif

so true 

Last edited:
McConnell been balling for the Sixers long before last night.

He really has on the low. I aint like him at first but he just plays smart af. He doesnt take unnecessary shots or chances. I only hate when he passes up open layups smh. He prob thinks he gon get his shot sent tho :lol:

I'm commuting an hour and twenty everyday to work and I finally see the appeal so I need some podcast recommendations.

I never really got into them but I know about a few like woj and JJ's but any good basketball, football, soccer, general sports podcasts you guys recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom