Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

NEW ORLEANS -- DeMarcus Cousins says he intends to sign an extension with the Kings this summer, because he wants his "legacy to end in Sacramento" and his "jersey to be in the rafters in Sacramento."

In an interview with SportsCenter on Thursday, the All-Star center said he considered Sacramento to be his home after seven years in the NBA.

"I'm very happy," Cousins said. "It's where I want to be."

"I think we're on the right path this season," Cousins said. "We're playing the best basketball of the season so far. Our team is extremely confident. We believe we can make this push and make it happen. We've been preaching it all year. It's on us to make it happen."

Cousins acknowledged the trust issues that have hurt his relationship with Kings management in the past but said he has found a way of dealing with it.

"I'm a guy that's all about loyalty and honesty," he said. "It's hard, but at the end of the day you gotta remember that this is a business. Your expectations can't be too high when it comes to trust and loyalty. I realize that. I know it's a business. At the end of the day I'm not always shocked. It still catches me off guard sometimes, but I'm not shocked."

"I trust my circle. My family, my friends. [Former Kentucky teammates] John Wall and Eric Bledsoe," he said. "[Trust] is hard to come by. It's a rare quality these days. You're not going to find a lot of loyal people. These days it's all about self. When you can find those people are all about the next person and showing love no matter what the next situation is, you gotta keep them close."

Last edited:
Real Deal Beal got snubbed :smh:

***** finally having an ALL Star year, not being frail....and they go with Washed Barmelo Xanthony? :smh:

Beal and Dwight >> Melo.

The Wizards TV dudes just said "Knickerbocker please"

:rofl:

Last edited:
Real Deal Beal got snubbed :smh:

***** finally having an ALL Star year, not being frail....and they go with Washed Barmelo Xanthony? :smh:

Beal and Dwight >> Melo.

The Wizards TV dudes just said "Knickerbocker please"

:rofl:

"Melo replaced Love at the ASG and potentially going to Cleveland"

"Could this be a preview of Melo teaming up with Lebron"

"is Love going to be the odd man out in the quest of a repeat"

The NBA loves drama man :lol:

So Cousins wants to die in Sacramento with 200mil? I guess

Nuggets need to quick wasting people's time and give up their players already

Earning $10mil a year :wow:

I guess he's working on his post NBA career with those appearances n tweets

Last edited:
NEW ORLEANS -- DeMarcus Cousins says he intends to sign an extension with the Kings this summer, because he wants his "legacy to end in Sacramento" and his "jersey to be in the rafters in Sacramento."

He could walk away from the game today and the Kangz will probably still retire his jersey next to Abdul-Wahad and Pollard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom