Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C43oJZ4VUAAppJc.jpg

I'd be so incredibly heated if the refs stole the game from me like that :lol:

I woulda had the greatest rant of all time in the locker room after that. Cannot believe the ref made that ticky tack foul.

I woulda had the greatest rant of all time in the locker room after that. Cannot believe the ref made that ticky tack foul.
I've seen players get a headband knocked off on a last second shot and not get a call. That call was ridiculous :frown:

Last edited:

I've seen players get a headband knocked off on a last second shot and not get a call. That call was ridiculous :frown:

Spread was Celtics -1,take that how you want to.

tim-donaghy-gambling.jpg

It's as clear as day what happened last night.

Wizards are clearly the second best team.
I don't think it is CLEAR if we are still stratching our heads as to who is 2nd.

The Ibaka move definitely makes TOR better.

We will see though. Pointless in discussing who #2 is at this point. They all will get a chance to prove themselves.
Toronto hasn't even played a game with Ibaka.
Minnesota and the Bucks were supposed to kill this year, before they didn't.

Toronto hasn't even played a game with Ibaka.
Minnesota and the Bucks were supposed to kill this year, before they didn't.
Nah, My point is, if you are asking, "WHo is #2" don't turn right around and say WASH is clearly #2.

All of those teams can beat each other.

Sure, Ibaka hasn't played a game with TOR, but he should make them a better squad.

Like I said, just wait and see who gets the chance to play lose vs CLE in the ECF.

Pointless to discuss who the second best team is in a Confernce?

:rofl:

"Man get out of here discussing Basketball."
"What do you think this is the Basketball thread."

***New Contest Time***

Successfully predict the winners of each of the all-star contests Rising Star Challenge MVP, Skills Challenge winner, 3 Point Contest, Dunk Contest, All Star MVP, and you'll be our winner. If we have no winner, the most correct answers will win. So let's hear your predictions and see if you have a chance to win

Pointless to discuss who the second best team is in a Confernce?

:rofl:

"Man get out of here discussing Basketball."
"What do you think this is the Basketball thread."
At THIS point, it is a pointless discussion.

Almost pointless as posting Will bynum videos in an NBA thread.

Revisit it, maybe in late March, Early April?

But at the All Star Break, when none of the teams have a true fighting chance of beating the #1 Squad.

***New Contest Time***

​Successfully predict the winners of each of the all-star contests Rising Star Challenge MVP, Skills Challenge winner, 3 Point Contest, Dunk Contest, All Star MVP, and you'll be our winner. If we have no winner, the most correct answers will win. So let's hear your predictions and see if you have a chance to win
All_Star MVP: Kevin Durant
Dunk Contest: Aaron Gordon
3PT: Klay Thompson
Skills Challenge: John Wall
Rising Stars: Booker Devin

Sure Washington can be second best two weeks ago and they can be second best today

Congrats

Me personally I'm going to wait a month or so before I make proclamations. I'm going to consider how ibaka could impact this. I'm going to consider how Bradley's return could impact this. I'm going to consider how other trades may materialize

But like I said, sure, Washington can be second best a few weeks ago, and they can be second best today

Congrats

Last edited:
Sure Washington can be second best two weeks ago and they can be second best today

Congrats

Me personally I'm going to wait a month or so before I make proclamations. I'm going to consider how ibaka could impact this. I'm going to consider how Bradley's return could impact this. I'm going to consider how other trades may materialize

But like I said, sure, Washington can be second best a few weeks ago, and they can be second best today

Congrats
Yea, Wizards fans are definitely looking for some pats on the back with this.

It is remarkable what they have done lately. City is supporting them, it is cool to see.

But what is the end game?

Team reminds me of the 22-Games in a Row Rockets Squad from years ago.

It was cool while it lasted but we all know what the end game is.

At this point it's pointless to discuss?
But yet you both had an opinion on it though.

That's a head scratcher.
Or you just popped out a coined response instead of enjoying the discussion.
Don't deprive yourself of the finer things in life, because being trendy seems cool.
Participate in happy and sometimes trivial things like you just did, be happy, stop fronting.

Last edited:
It's pointless but I'd entertain a discussion

There are no trophies, crowns or awards for being second best team in a conference at all star break

A lot can change :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom