Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All star weekend roster looking worse than ever

Klay and kyrie the only guys gonna do something in the 3point contest

Aaron Gordon will wash the weak dunk co.petitors even with a cast on

The rest of the events are doo doo

Does anybody really wanna see Russell and ingram in the rising stars?

Noble, you are always so negative.

I don't know if you like anything.

Do you like anything?
laugh.gif

Noble, you are always so negative.

I don't know if you like anything.

Do you like anything?

but he's kinda right though
I disagree with all except I too think AirGordon smashes the comp but I want to hear my dude Noble say "THUNDER is such a good team" or "BENNY the Bull is a great mascot" :rofl:

I can't recall him ever saying something nice about anything :rofl:

I have no clue what he likes, and he's my friend. I don't even know my own friend.

Wall finished Thursday's tilt with 20 points and 12 assists, extending his streak of games with at least 15 points and 10 assists to nine straight games. According to Elias, that is the longest such streak in a season since the Denver Nuggets’ Michael Adams had a 13-game streak in December 1990.

Wall’s nine straight double-doubles ties the longest streak of his career. In those nine games, Wall is averaging 21.8 points and 13.3 assists per game.

Last edited:
Jared Dudley is one of the most media ready players in the league. He's been great on every podcast I've heard him on.

About 2 weeks ago we had the discussion over who the 2nd best team in the East was.

Boston won based on thread response.

A few of us we're on Wiz and there may have been 1-2 on Toronto(which is interesting now with an addition of Ibaka) but most seemed to have Boston at #2, and their seeding backed it up.

Now that we are at a full stop with the ASB at hand, I think it's a good time to acknowledge that Boston at 2nd best was wrong then and is wrong, now even though their seed is still #2.

Wizards are clearly the second best team.

Last edited:
You know what cool. I won't mention Wall or the Wizards again in the NBA thread.

The second I see something non basketball related or that's been talked about before I'll play mod instead. Everyone has the block function. Instead of choosing to use it we @ mods. Cool. Let's play this game. I'll help clean up the NBA thread.
Wall finished Thursday's tilt with 20 points and 12 assists, extending his streak of games with at least 15 points and 10 assists to nine straight games. According to Elias, that is the longest such streak in a season since the Denver Nuggets’ Michael Adams had a 13-game streak in December 1990.

Wall’s nine straight double-doubles ties the longest streak of his career. In those nine games, Wall is averaging 21.8 points and 13.3 assists per game.

is it the shoes?

Idk? All I know is what NT tells me. Wall isn't in Curry, Russ or CP3 class as a PG. Although what he's doing hasn't been done in 26 years.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
About 2 weeks ago we had the discussion over who the 2nd best team in the East was.

Boston won based on thread response.

A few of us we're on Wiz and there may have been 1-2 on Toronto(which is interesting now with an addition of Ibaka) but most seemed to have Boston at #2, and their seeding backed it up.

Now that we are at a full stop with the ASB at hand, I think it's a good time to acknowledge that Boston at 2nd best was wrong then and is wrong, now even though their seed is still #2.

Eh. Like two people said Boston and like two people said Washington

I don't think it is CLEAR if we are still stratching our heads as to who is 2nd.

The Ibaka move definitely makes TOR better.

We will see though. Pointless in discussing who #2 is at this point. They all will get a chance to prove themselves.

I don't think it is CLEAR if we are still stratching our heads as to who is 2nd.

The Ibaka move definitely makes TOR better.

We will see though. Pointless in discussing who #2 is at this point. They all will get a chance to prove themselves.
Seriously is

But I guess there's not much else to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom