Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
celtics fans cheering. they know what they were doing...planting the seeds for a Booker/thomas tandem

I mean if this is what we're doing then 81 is looking funny in the light too.

LA was up 13 with 2 mins left and Casey had taken all of his starters out, waving the white flag.

Kobe stayed in and continued to put up shot after shot after shot to get to 80.

David Thompson and David Robinson too. Those teams basically gave them the ball everytime in the 2nd half so they could win the scoring title.

LA was up 13 with 2 mins left and Casey had taken all of his starters out, waving the white flag.

Lakers were up 17 with 4 minutes left :lol:

I can see why people would be annoyed by the intentional foul. That's wack. But to act like all 70 points were fraudulent is funny. I'm finna rewatch it right now.

A few Lakers fans are sick to their stomach about it. What is the deal with that? Lakers fans don't like Booker?

Last edited:
C7x45nwXQAE-lNq.jpg:small

Statement from NBPA on Joakim Noah's 20-game suspension for violating league's anti-drug policy:

I was at the Nets Suns game Thur night, the (night before the 70 point output against Celtics).
8th row at mid-court by the way.

All I can say was that the Suns were (and are) TERRIBLE. Coach should be fired.
Playground ball is all I can say. Honestly, no one besides Booker can score on that team.
A disgrace.

On the other hand, congrats to Booker but in light of the team he has, it's not surprising he poured in so many points.

PS: Time to buy a pair of Booker PE's at Footlocker.

Lol big difference. You're stat padding when you're down the entire game b. Down 13 with 2 mins? Plenty of teams came back from that lol. Lots of coaches kept their star players in the game down 13 with 2 mins left too. Ask DRose. What kob did was cut throat. What devbook did was *** ish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom