Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns ran a 4 man screen, something you would see on the American Football field, so that Booker could get a layup.

Did anybody else shoot in the 4th?

With the first pick of the 2017 NBA Draft, the Phoenix Suns select Lonzo Ball.

Last edited:
I mean if this is what we're doing then 81 is looking funny in the light too.

LA was up 13 with 2 mins left and Casey had taken all of his starters out, waving the white flag.

Kobe stayed in and continued to put up shot after shot after shot to get to 80.

Lol big difference. You're stat padding when you're down the entire game b. Down 13 with 2 mins? Plenty of teams came back from that lol. Lots of coaches kept their star players in the game down 13 with 2 mins left too. Ask DRose. What kob did was cut throat. What devbook did was *** ish.
So now plenty of teams come back from being down 13 with 2 mins in the fourth with all their starters on the bench, but Booker is stat-padding because he's taking shots when his team is down late in the fourth?

Not sure if trolling

Exactly. I remember Phil Jackson telling his team to foul and calling timeouts every possession so Kobe could set a career high in a meaningless game. The whole time I was thinking how bush league the whole ordeal was

LA was up 13 with 2 mins left and Casey had taken all of his starters out, waving the white flag.

Lol big difference. You're stat padding when you're down the entire game b. Down 13 with 2 mins? Plenty of teams came back from that lol. Lots of coaches kept their star players in the game down 13 with 2 mins left too. Ask DRose. What kob did was cut throat. What devbook did was *** ish.
So now plenty of teams come back from being down 13 with 2 mins in the fourth with all their starters on the bench, but Booker is stat-padding because he's taking shots when his team is down late in the fourth?

Not sure if trolling

His team was purposely fouling & not playing defense in order to get more shots for booker. What team made a comeback doing that? Name one. They gave up 130 pts lmao. yall just going around the facts now.

Last edited:

Not sure if trolling

His team was purposely fouling & not playing defense in order to get more shots for booker. What team made a comeback doing that? Name one. They gave up 130 pts lmao. yall just going around the facts now.
Stat-padding is stat-padding is the point that you keep glossing over.

You putting up several shots when the other team benched their starters & the outcome has been decided is stat-padding. If we're calling out Booker we need to be consistent.

The thing for me too is theyre such a young young team every single possession is a learning opportunity for that team. Earl sacrificed those learning opportunities for a janky *** 70* point game. What a ****** example to set for those young dudes. Earl just trying to live through booker.

Learning opportunities?! Them ****** ain't even trying to win anymore. Let Book cook man.

Lakers were up 17 with 4 minutes left :lol:

I can see why people would be annoyed by the intentional foul. That's wack. But to act like all 70 points were fraudulent is funny. I'm finna rewatch it right now.

A few Lakers fans are sick to their stomach about it. What is the deal with that? Lakers fans don't like Booker?
its comical man :lol:

Not sure if trolling

Stat-padding is stat-padding is the point that you keep glossing over.

You putting up several shots when the other team benched their starters & the outcome has been decided is stat-padding. If we're calling out Booker we need to be consistent.

Go read everything I posted. You're thinking about someone else or your reading comprehension is terrible.

NT needs another lebron-resting controversy so that way we stop talking about devin booker

so many dudes upset that a kid scored 70 in a professional basketball league, talkin about it was "classless" but probably couldn't drop 10 points in a pick up game themselves. staaahp it

NT needs another lebron-resting controversy so that way we stop talking about devin booker

so many dudes upset that a kid scored 70 in a professional basketball league, talkin about it was "classless" but probably couldn't drop 10 points in a pick up game themselves. staaahp it

The thing for me too is theyre such a young young team every single possession is a learning opportunity for that team. Earl sacrificed those learning opportunities for a janky *** 70* point game. What a ****** example to set for those young dudes. Earl just trying to live through booker.
 I thought that was the point of shutting Tyson and Knight and Bled and company down. To Coach up and get experience for your young core.

I mean they only had 7-8 dudes since Warren was DNP so I get those guys have to play and have to shoot, but at what expense.

It just looked completely silly. Booker played extremely well after having a few games of off shooting, and as a Coach you ought to be in Coach mode, not AAU mode.

Lamelo was in HS doing this and got blasted. 

These are NBA players, it's just silly.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Learning opportunities?! Them ****** ain't even trying to win anymore. Let Book cook man.
Booker definitely cooked, and he needed that kind of game shooting.

None of the silliness falls on him. He's out there, he was just doing what they said he could do.

I would give ya bumass buckets. Staaph it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom