Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be late, but did anyone catch the Real Sports story about Juan Dixon :wow:

My mind was blown.

Summed up, everyone knows the story of his struggles growing up. Lost both his parents and his older brother, Phil, ended up raising him.

Turns out, his mom had a fling and his real dad was still living in Baltimore. Juan had no clue.

Phil turned his back on Juan once his real dad entered the picture.

There's a lot more to it, but it was a crazy development...

Man what? Link to story? Juan from around my way. My bro went to school with him and his ppls.

Crazy

Your bro went to Calvert Hall?

****** was really out here slandering Lebron for is "lack of a clutch gene" when he was hitting game winners on Washington in the playoffs and carrying the cavs through an all time great pistons team in route to the finals haha that's crazy. It was wild then and it's even dumber now.
Bruh that wasn't an all time great Pistons team of before. Ben Wallace was gone, leaving the lane wide open, and Flip Saunders replaced Larry Brown. Different coaching ideology It was a very different team than 2004-2006 Pistons.

I'm laughing that someone listed a 50 year old sheed Wallace on the finals list as if he was important player

It's debatable who was the best player on that team, but there's no denying sheeds importance to that team. He quite literally 'took them over the edge '. Ball don't lie.

--------------
That Juan Dixon story is crazy/sad. Smh, idk what's sadder the real story or the fake one. Smh.

Still baffling that Steve Blake had the best pro career from them Maryland teams. You couldn't tell me Juan ain't have it all.

It's amusing when the usual suspects try to re-write history and pretend the Pistons were washed, even though they had the 4th best record in the league that year and the 2nd best record in the league the following year, coming 1 win short of 60.

****** was really out here slandering Lebron for is "lack of a clutch gene" when he was hitting game winners on Washington in the playoffs and carrying the cavs through an all time great pistons team in route to the finals haha that's crazy. It was wild then and it's even dumber now.

If someone slanders lebron for a supposed "clutch gene" their opinion should no longer be taken serious.

That's some skip bayless nonsense

It's amusing when the usual suspects try to re-write history and pretend the Pistons were washed, even though they had the 4th best record in the league that year and the 2nd best record in the league the following year, coming 1 win short of 60.
Different animal, same beast.

roll.gif
roll.gif

sjaldnifknljaflnsd;kfsjalfkasjoasfl

What the hell is this mustercage **** lmaoooo

I was one of the biggest critics of LeBron for so many years and constantly cited his lack of toughness and killer instinct, but all of that went out the window last year against GSW.

Even though he's only 3-4 in the Finals, he could legit still end up 5-4 or 6-4 before it's all said and done. At that point, if it happens, he'll be in the conversation with Mike, Magic, and Kobe (if he isn't already).
nobody is in the conversation with mike
bron is already in the conversation with magic and kareem
kobe isn't at that table
stop basing everything off rings

aside from the celtics, did lebron face any team in the east that was an actual title contender? from 2010 on
pacers
bulls
but regardless this narrative is tired
cause if it was the other way around y'all would just say he plays trash teams in the finals

yeah thats it just okc, im not impressed with GS run thus far, and if they fail to win a chip they will be a one hit wonder
yeah....no
you play whoever is in front of you
cause there's never parity in the nba resulting in 4 contenders max every season

I was one of the biggest critics of LeBron for so many years and constantly cited his lack of toughness and killer instinct, but all of that went out the window last year against GSW.

Even though he's only 3-4 in the Finals, he could legit still end up 5-4 or 6-4 before it's all said and done. At that point, if it happens, he'll be in the conversation with Mike, Magic, and Kobe (if he isn't already).

:lol: at you not realizing Bron has passed Kobe already

Last edited:

:lol: at you not realizing Bron has passed Kobe already
This gif is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom