Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try watching more basketball

Comparing regular season games to playoff moments, Steph probably outdid this **** mulitple time within the last 2 years in the regular season.
I'm talking about willing a team to wins. What you talking about?

Comparing regular season games to playoff moments, Steph probably outdid this **** mulitple time within the last 2 years in the regular season.
I'm talking about willing a team to wins. What you talking about?

Willing a team to wins? Look at the team Bron took to the finals the first time in Cleveland. 2007. That roster was even more trash than current Thunder.

Last edited:
Cleveland was just as ice cold as GS was in the 4th.

In the end GS didnt have a guy that could get a bucket when it got tight and still couldve won the game.

Willing a team to wins? Look at the team Bron took to the finals the first time in Cleveland. 2007. That roster was even more trash than current Thunder.
I don't remember Bron's 2007 season. Just the playoff run. 

Beard is having a historic season as well. And as great as Kawhi has been we've seen what he's done before. 

Last edited:
Way to value the games that matter! Shocked you aren't a Clippers fan.
Dude what are you even talking about? Just leave it alone. Clearly I was talking about a seasons' worth of games. The playoffs haven't even started. 

Way to value the games that matter! Shocked you aren't a Clippers fan.
Dude what are you even talking about? Just leave it alone. Clearly I was talking about a seasons' worth of games. The playoffs haven't even started. 

Stop acting like he's having the hands down best season ever in over a decade then. He's not Kobe, you're obsessed with his competitiveness and numbers and refuse to translate it to anything except he plays his *** off. It's amazing to watch, there are people that are better at basketball than him, it's ok.

Stop acting like he's having the hands down best season ever in over a decade then. He's not Kobe, you're obsessed with his competitiveness and numbers and refuse to translate it to anything except he plays his *** off. It's amazing to watch, there are people that are better at basketball than him, it's ok.
How you gone tell me my opinion on what I've seen is wrong? Go on somewhere. I'm not speaking for anybody else but me. 

Only seen this from Bean in 06 man...that was gawd mode. 

this was when bron was dope

Really didn't rock with him like that until this **** happened

Remember when he was randomly pulling up from 3 in transition for like half a season and nailing them all? :lol:

There have been many all-time great performances in the playoffs but one of the best I've ever seen at the guard position is Kobe Bryant leading the #2 seed Lakers over the #1 seed Duncan-Robinson Spurs in 2001 when Kobe averaged over 33 pts, 7 rebs, 7 assists, 1.5 steals, about 1 block, and shot 51% from the field in a dominating four-game sweep.

And when it comes to just flat-out scoring at will, Kobe averaged about 40 ppg for an entire month during the year he led the league in scoring with a 35+ point average. That same year I believe, Kobe had four games in a row scoring over 50 points, with two of them 60-pointers.

Absolutely jaw-dropping from the Killest of them all.

Last edited:
just got back home and peeped the video of bron rollin around the floor like american sniper got him...what happened???

How you gone tell me my opinion on what I've seen is wrong? Go on somewhere. I'm not speaking for anybody else but me. 

You're the same dude that threw advanced stats you didn't know the formulas to at me for the sake of argument. Enjoy ball however you want though man. You're a Lakers fan so I got nothing but love for you. Here's to the lottery.

Only seen this from Bean in 06 man...that was gawd mode. 

this was when bron was dope

Really didn't rock with him like that until this **** happened

Remember when he was randomly pulling up from 3 in transition for like half a season and nailing them all? :lol:

dawg he had a game against milwaukee, dude blacked out. was pulling from 35 for no damn reason back to back to back..wetting everything.

one of the dopest shots he ever hit imo was against atlanta at the halftime buzzer i think. it was a fadaway from 40 lmaooo. dude hit it and just had his arms swinging, like really bruh..these the bums we playing? lmao. Dude was cool that 1st cleveland stint.

mini fro bro in the hwc jersey was filthy.

Zeke stay making **** awkward lmaooooo.

i see why mike blocked son on the dream team lolll. Dude would've had the bruhs feeling sticky n ****

and bruh...why kg be so nervous still? son makes me nervous. Just cant be still. like bro, you been on tv for like 20+ yrs, how you still uncomfortable :lol:

And when it comes to just flat-out scoring at will, Kobe averaged about 40 ppg for an entire month during the year he led the league in scoring with a 35+ point average. That same year I believe, Kobe had four games in a row scoring over 50 points, with two of them 60-pointers.

This wasn't the same year iirc

That was 06-07, where he had the 50 or more 4 straight games against Portland, Minnesota on a sunday, memphis, and New Orleans.

The 40ppg for the month of February and the 35ppg was the year before.

Would have to check, but off memory I think this is it.

Last edited:

That was 06-07, where he had the 50 or more 4 straight games.

You may be right. The year he averaged 40 ppg for an entire month was the year he scored 81 if I'm not mistaken

That was 06-07, where he had the 50 or more 4 straight games against Portland, Minnesota on a sunday, memphis, and New Orleans.

bean was a real killer dawg. these new dudes ack like they bout that life, son was legit dexter on the court.

performance of a lifetime

As great as Lebron's performance against Bos was, the real "performance of a lifetime" and single best playoff/Finals performance of all time imo is still Magic's 42 point, 15 rebound, 7 assist performance in the 1980 NBA Finals to clinch the championship, on the road, without an injured Kareem, and playing all five positions en route to winning Finals MVP at the age of 20.

I don't think this feat will ever be duplicated considering all the circumstances involved.

Last edited:

You may be right. The year he averaged 40 ppg for an entire month was the year he scored 81 if I'm not mistaken
Yup it was. That was the year before, 05-06. The month of February of that season he averaged 40 I think.

Had some of my favorite Kobe games ever. The 50 pt against LAC, the 51 against Sacramento, the 62 against dallas,

whew.

And to think this wasn't even his best season to me, it was 05-06. 12-13 comes close for me too kind of.

bean was a real killer dawg. these new dudes ack like they bout that life, son was legit dexter on the court.
Hence one of the "Killest of All Time"

People can continue to hate the man, but you gotta respect him

Last edited:
****** was really out here slandering Lebron for is "lack of a clutch gene" when he was hitting game winners on Washington in the playoffs and carrying the cavs through an all time great pistons team in route to the finals haha that's crazy. It was wild then and it's even dumber now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom