Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 Butler, on if LBJ is toughest guard: "If I say he is, then next time I play Durant, he's going to try to score 60. You're not gonna get me."
laugh.gif

Hey man, enough.

I'm tired of this "Russ doesn't make his mates better" "Russ is out for himself"

Just stop already.
It's Russ's fault his mates have awful performances game after game after game?
It's his fault he can't spoon feed fastbreak layups for every basket for his mates?
It's his fault that outside of Ola and Kanter that nobody ever has a good offensive performance?

Enough already, enough.
Until there is one, ONE, not a long stretch but just ONE game where you say somebody on OKC not named Russ cooks, just give it a rest.
he doesn't let them cook

GS @ HOU tonight
GS @ SA tomorrow
HOU @ GS Friday

Kudos to the schedule makers.

Who would Boston pick if they the #1? I'm still surprised they ain't traded it.
Still doesnt make sense to me.  They could have had added a star player that was ready to make an impact now.  Instead, they stuck with having multiple high picks that they can only hope will develop into something useful.  But they are in win now mode, yet wont mortgage a small portion of their future to try to win now.  Makes no sense.

Who would Boston pick if they the #1? I'm still surprised they ain't traded it.
Fultz breh. Just in case IT doesn't work out long term, plus you can play them together eventually

Ainge will be Ainge and probably select Jackson though

I want to get the update on Fultz' knee though

Last edited:
Apparently there are rumors of the Suns resting Devin Booker against the Hawks tonight? Why would they do that?

How is Boston in win now mode? They aren't a serious contender for the chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom