Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So all these confident Wizards fans and nobody is trying to put money up.Just PM me when you change your minds.

I'm done

tumblr_onixj8XJ151qe8lb8o1_500.gif

Dude is so thirsty for that damn trophy :lol:

Deflection King.

Anyone that knows me knows I love my city.

So, go somewhere with that nonsense.

Keep trying to make jokes to mask your "fake ECF or Bust" confidence that you have in your team.

Love your city but Washington (your city) and Boston are even and you choose Boston.

AH HA HA HA makes no damn sense.

Exactly. Don't rep my city if your a hater. BostonAllAmerican fits with the allegiance to the Celtics.
Matter of fact.

I will make the bet with you on your terms but only if you put up $200 to go along with it.

I will change my name to BostonAllAmerican but we also need to put up the $

Matter of fact.

I will make the bet with you on your terms but only if you put up $200 to go along with it.

BET

It's sad when Washington natives have more faith in Boston then Bostons own fans do.

I'm talking to you Fraud Collector.

Last edited:
Matter of fact.

BET

It's sad when Washington natives have more faith in Boston then Bostons own fans do.

I'm talking to you Fraud Collector.

BET

DC vs. Collector

Boston vs. DC (Playoffs IF it happens)

$200 + DC's Screename on the Line

lol I dont see anything wrong with betting for charity. But I think a super blunt screw that is funny.

I support Isaiah Thomas more than anything, so I will be rooting for him and Coach Stevens.

#CantWait

IT from Washington State and Brad Stevens from Indiana is gonna cost you your screen name and $200 and why?

Because you choose to go against the city your from and claim to love. I don't get why anyone would make such a bet. I'll never bet against my city.

Laker fans think Zubac and Julius Randle are better than Dario Saric.

And that they're going to land Paul George for Mozgov/Deng, Clarkson and a future pick (when they're actually good).

It's gonna be funny as hell if wiz and celtics don't even meet in the playoffs

All this yappin for nothing

Laker fans think Zubac and Julius Randle are better than Dario Saric.

And that they're going to land Paul George for Mozgov/Deng, Clarkson and a future pick (when they're actually good).
-hurt

Randle is for sure better. Zubac still needs to develop.

The second statement was ridiculous and the poster was already called out in the Laker thread.

You're very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom