Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GS with another impressive win and the thread is quite.

Bron
KD
Steph

Kawhi

Then the rest.

Steph outchea having a "down year" averaging 25/7/5 on 47/40/90

:rofl:

Kawhi has been better than Steph this season. So has Harden and Westbrook. He's def a top 10 player though.

Last edited:
naw Brodie hasn't been better than Steph this season.
most gassed season ever. (no hate)

Last edited:
I think (this season)
you could argue Kawhi and Beard over Steph

GS with another impressive win and the thread is quite.
Kawhi has been better than Steph this season. So has Harden and Westbrook. He's def a top 10 player though.

Oh yeah.

Russ, Harden and Kawhi are having better seasons than Steph.

Hell, they're having BETTER SEASONS than LeBron. Still doesn't make either of them "better players" though.

Last edited:

Westbrook's stats may be inflated, but it's still impressive to see his energy every night. His bigs helps him gets those cheap boards, but he still has to go out and get them. He's having a better season than Steph.

But honestly, If I was Steph I'd keep it that way. Because it means KD was on the team and they have a better chance to win it all with him there. I wouldn't change anything. Would rather average 23 and 8 with 4-6 rings than average 30 and 10 with 0 rings.

:lol: yes he has. So has Harden and Kawhi. They'll all be 1st team NBA.

Was thinking the same thing. Was about to say, Steph won't even make 1st team All-NBA.

Last edited:
Ooh he buried a J in D lo's face :rofl:

That ***** is still overrated and broke af

I'll see you in the offseason thread after y'all lose in 5 to Milwaukee

Bet your screen name and $1000 we beat the Bucks.

well damn that escalated quickly.

I'm confident that collector's fantasy basketball consists of the following players

View media item 2384187
And is gettin bounced after this round of fantasy playoffs

Westbrook's stats may be inflated, but it's still impressive to see his energy every night. His bigs helps him gets those cheap boards, but he still has to go out and get them. He's having a better season than Steph.

But honestly, If I was Steph I'd keep it that way. Because it means KD was on the team and they have a better chance to win it all with him there. I wouldn't change anything. Would rather average 23 and 8 with 4-6 rings than average 30 and 10 with 0 rings.

Awhile back, for some reason this comment would have agitated me, however, it makes a lot of sense now. At the end of the day, idc about Steph's individual records and top-whatever standing so long as the warriors win a championship. If iggy or ******* matt barnes wins finals MVP, I'll have no issue with it. (I mean malcolm smith won super bowl mvp and that didn't take away from russ wilson or beastmode)

In terms of who's a better individual player, sure harden and Westbrook could be better individual players than steph. But between those 3 who's better for this warriors team in terms of winning a championship? It's unequivocally steph.

Last edited:
well damn that escalated quickly.

I'm confident that collector's fantasy basketball consists of the following players

View media item 2384187
And is gettin bounced after this round of fantasy playoffs

I don't play fantasy.

How many "better seasons" does a player need to be considered the better player? What is this new arbitrary logic y'all are speaking?

For example is Dwight Howard still better then Boogie or KAT because they haven't had enough better seasons yet? I don't get it. Ha ha ha

PCH you're the only other guy besides me that I know has been on the dlo/cp3 wave. I peeped it long ago and it makes sense since cp3 worked him out predraft

come on yall, chris paul's fingers didn't die for this

View media item 2384198

i won't deny that DLo has made significant strides from his rookie season but comparing him to current CP3 is overkill. even at this stage in his career, paul is one of the most efficient and smart PGs with the ball. DLo's not close to sniffin that. dude's still exceptionally young so I'm not saying he's not capable of developing but man, if we gonna say DLo is comparable to paul, then we have to say beige mamba is the next kobe.

fwiw, i'd catch more LAL games if it weren't for Stu Lantz being an absolutely delusional homer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom