Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5:01 :x

*Does Wall have a shot at being 1st team all-NBA?

Not a chance :lol:

Any other seasons.....yeah. This season, we have a guy averaging a 30pt triple double on a winning team. And another averaging close to that on a 50 win team.

Then there's a 5'9 guy that's averaging close to 30 on the #1 team in his conference.

Then there's the defending MVP who's still having a great year on the best team in the league.

I said it yesterday:

1st Team: Harden & Russ
2nd Team: Curry & Isiah
3rd Team: Wall & Dekobe

Alphabet >>>> T1000

He's just not on TV. Y'all going to see when the bucks go to the ECF if they avoid the Cavs early.

It's not too late to jump on the bandwagon
Nicolas-Cage-Busts-Out-Laughing.gif

zero chance, there's a case for him being 2nd team but I see him making 3rd

out of the guards I see it falling like this

1st
Harden
Westbrook

2nd
Thomas
Curry

3rd
Derozan
Wall

You guys are right...no way is he overtaking either Harden or Westbrook on the 1st team. However, I do think he has a legit chance at being on the 2nd team over IT. Seriously.

Last edited:

Man you know damn well he has no chance of making First Team. :lol:

If Boston finishes #1, Zeke gets 2nd team.

Steph might get 2nd team due to name alone. You can argue either direction as to who has had a better season between Wall vs. Steph

But yea, he was fakin with that move at 5:01. The hell did that come from. :lol:

Confidence is as high as the roof

Last edited:

Man you know damn well he has no chance of making First Team. :lol:

If Boston finishes #1, Zeke gets 2nd team.

Steph might get 2nd team due to name alone. You can argue either direction as to who has had a better season between Wall vs. Steph

But yea, he was fakin with that move at 5:01. The hell did that come from. :lol:

Confidence is as high as the roof

Which I agreed with, fool.

Has there ever been a player as historically bad as IT on defense who has gotten 1st or 2nd team all-nba? Got to look at the whole picture, right?

Which I agreed with, fool.

Has there ever been a player as historically bad as IT on defense who has gotten 1st or 2nd team all-nba? Got to look at the whole picture, right?
Reported for name calling.

But no, you don't have to look at the whole picture. Harden made it 2 years ago and he supposedly is (was) one of the worst defenders in NBA History according to NBA Social Media.

Zeke will make 2nd team.

Oooweeee playoffs in two weekends put up or shut up time 
pimp.gif
. Can't wait for my team to disappoint me but at least I'll be wasted at the games doe

happy to see tony snell find a role with milwaukee. always liked the draft pick by the bulls, between thibs and fred he never had confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom