Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not taking the bait

...not today, satan

There's no bait to be taken, there's plenty of receipts I can pull from yall dudes in the steph curry and playoff thread about curry and lebron. Saying curry deserved the MVP? Cool, because he did. Saying curry is just as good or a better player than Bron? :smh:

Last edited:
I really can't believe that not only did the Nuggets trade Nurkic to the team they were competing for a playoff spot with but they threw in their first rounder this year all for MILES ******* PLUMLEE who of course came off the bench and scores ZERO points tonight. My god that trade couldn't look worse.

Last edited:
I remember thinking Trey Burke had some CP3 in his game early on. That didn't go so well.

But I do see some resemblance between D'Lo and CP3 in their halfcourt playing style.

If only you understood this last year when it came to Bron and steph, I'm just glad you and everyone else is back to their senses.

I said the same exact thing last year.

Weve been over this 1000000 times :lol:. Cut it. At best....the only "receipts" you have is me saying it's "arguable".

Cmon now.

Didn't see any of the Wizards game, but I'm glad they got the W. From what I was reading, **** was dicey :lol: Not sure what to expect tonight vs. the Clippers, but hopefully those dudes didn't party too hard last night after getting the division wrapped up.

Saw that Gortat was the only minus starter last night and didn't play in the 4th. I think there is a nice 3-headed monster with him, Mahinmi, and Smith, but it would REALLY help if Gortat started to play better. He's been up/down in March.

lol at the way this thread turned when the Lakers blew the lead, it was all Wall slander and then it turned to "well we wanted to tank anyway". At least keep it consistent

Gortat has been a mess for the last month or so, he really is the worst rim protector out of the bigs on the team. Mahinmi is stiff as hell but at the least he can make a shot difficult, Gortat is only spry when he dunks for some reason smh.

Glad that division champ thing is over, now to get 50 wins so we don't have to hear that **** again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom