Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it seems like so many NBA teams have intriguing storylines.  Meanwhile the Bulls picked up two guys who used to eliminate them so how am I supposed to root for guys I hated with a passion not so long ago?

What did Westbrook say to those fans again in Dallas last year? Remember watching the vid but can't remember what was said. Lol

Maybe the upset fat man is right after all
laugh.gif

“To all my FB friends who are seeing a picture of me on the Internet giving the finger to Russell Westbrook. Actually two fingers,’’ Harkaway wrote in a private post. “Not as simple as it seems. I love to scream at the players and anyone who has been to a game with me knows this. Part of my charm. What you may not have seen on any of the video clips is what started the whole thing, which was Russell Westbrook saying ‘sit down f—ing fat boy’ when I stood up to boo.”

lol

Russ-Troll_medium.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe the upset fat man is right after all :lol:
yeah it should be a two way street, seeing that video the fat guy might be telling the truth. Very hypocritical when you don't respect fans but cry when fan disrespect you . you can dish it......

Last edited:
I believe dough boy. 

Chubby boos

Russ insults

Chubby hits him with the double bird

Russ snitches and gets him removed

The other Russell feels a random tinge of pride in his heart and doesn't know why

Chubby watches the process at work from heaven with Hinkie

damn, that san quentin piece espn did was pretty cool, didnt know they played ball against the inmates like that

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. - The Santa Cruz Warriors will play one home preseason game against the Reno Bighorns and the Salt Lake City Stars (formerly the Idaho Stampede) in a three-way preseason game on Sunday, Nov. 6 at 3 p.m. at Kaiser Permanente Arena. The exhibition game will consist of six 12-minute quarters with each team playing a total of two quarters apiece. There will be a 15 minute halftime/warmup between halves, with 10 minutes allotted for the sitting team and five additional minutes for opponents. The timeout limit for the first quarter of each half will be waived. Quarters one, three and five will be designated as "teaching quarters" in which the timeout limit will be removed. Santa Cruz will play the first two quarters of the preseason game against the Salt Lake City Stars. The Warriors will then face Reno in the third and fourth quarters. To close the tri-game, Reno and Salt Lake City will play each other in the fifth and sixth quarters.

Gotta love the d-league lmao

Hawks on they bykecycle in a few minutes. Dwight Howard in the paint. Dennis the Menace is the captain now. Lets get it.

Local team wizards starting tonight ...games on all the time :pimp: ...let's get it wall, beal, oubre n em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom