Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the clippers from the first few months of the season.

Not sure how much washington being on a b2b in la is influencing this tho.
Offesnively, yes. Defensively, not so much.

Still very much in a large bag. Just hope it's of the reusable variety.

Danny Green is a disappointment. I'd be pissed at him if I were a Spurs fan. Glad the Warriors won convincingly, still not gonna underestimate the Spurs though even if kinks got exposed.

Danny Green is a disappointment. I'd be pissed at him if I were a Spurs fan. Glad the Warriors won convincingly, still not gonna underestimate the Spurs though even if kinks got exposed.
You're understating it. Monday was the first time in almost two years I've been happy with a Danny Green game.

Jennings stay getting tried, Game smacked fire out him at his own bday party.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Jesus I had never heard this. Smh

Mark me down as someone who is underestimating the Spurs. They are a great fundamental team, but will be the least athletic team out of all the playoff participants. That wont win come playoff time.

Last edited:
Does collector really give minute by minute updates for every Wizards game? Expecting posts like "out of bounds wizards ball" soon

I randomly found these vids when I searched about The Game incident. Lol at Jennings forever being a troll and then ending up as teammates with them

Last edited:

Mark me down as someone who is underestimating the Spurs. They are a great fundamental team, but will be the least athletic team out of all the playoff participants. That wont win come playoff time.

the crazy thing is, they got some young cats on the bench. pop is so stubborn to play them, even though they've shown flashes of being deserving of minutes.
i've seen simmons play solid defense, bertans hitting shots, dejounta being able to score even though he turns it over. he finally wised up and put dedmond with the first unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom