Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 That Curry/Wall debate is well over a month old and this is the first time people have brought gravity back up. Took long enough. Ha ha ha
That's because seasons are 82 games not one month.

It's like people can now (with confidence) finally mutter "2nd best team" blah blah, is Because Wash is struggling a bit, and there are ups and downs.

Thing is, one month doesn't change Wash being the 2nd best or maybe the best team in the EAST, that is still true.

But Wall > Steph was wrong immediately.

Last edited:
This is what gravity looks like Collector. That pull is filthy.

That Curry/Wall debate is well over a month old and this is the first time people have brought gravity back up. Took long enough. Ha ha ha

he was struggling when kd first went out. so the pull was less. Son fuego now, bruh got that hyperbolic chamber gravity now.

It's always been about that though. It's intangible. There's no metric for it, but you see it. Defense collapses on Curry more than probably any other player in the game today.

Kobe had it. broke defenses. brought triple teams. got guys open....but opted to take the shot anyway lol. mamba blood piru :smokin

That's because seasons are 82 games not one month.

It's like people can now (with confidence) finally mutter "2nd best team" blah blah, is Because Wash is struggling a bit, and there are ups and downs.

Thing is, one month doesn't change Wash being the 2nd best or maybe the best team in the EAST, that is still true.

But Wall > Steph was wrong immediately.

It wasn't. Wall is better at more things then Curry is. All around better. Wall is having a better season. Those were my arguments. I'm right on both accounts.

Last edited:
Management has failed him pretty much every year he's been here. It's almost impossible to be a consistent winning team with 10 new guys every year. The best player he's player with in NY is a toss up between JR Smith or Kristaps Porzingis. We traded Tyson Chandler for peanuts. We traded multiple draft picks for Andrea Bargnani. None of that is on him. You can say he gutted the team by forcing his way here but Gallinari & Chandler are high end role players at best that play the same position as him. What really hurt in that trade was the picks. Missing the playoffs & having nothing to show for it sucks.

At the end of the day, he does deserves some blame. He hasn't always put in max effort. He's been a ball stopper at times. He ran MDA & Lin out of town.

It'll be a sad day when he's finally traded, though. One star player actually wanted to play in NY this decade and his time here was filled with incompetence & triangle. I'll be rooting for him wherever he goes next.

Jr Smith and Porzingis are better than STAT?

Damn this is hot-take HQ. The slandering of Wall and Kawhi has to stop. Kawhi got D'd up today and Wall had an off night.

Lit. I havent turned on the game yet. He shooting or driving?

He getting doubled and tripled yet? That's how it works. Defense has to compromise and change for you. That's how you get them in your hand.

Driving, mid range and free throws. Combination of that.

Currently 41-8-7 16 of 23

Last edited:

was Wall guarding CP3? if so, how often?
He was up until the 4th quarter. Then Oubre started picking him up
Hiding John Wall 
mean.gif
 Good defenders don't need to be hidden 
mean.gif

was Wall guarding CP0? if so, how often?
He did up until the 4th. Then they decided to hide him on Jamal Crawford while Oubre guarded Chris Paul. 

Wall balled out tonight. Definitely catching up to CP3 in the PG rankings. He'll probabl pass him up next season. 

GG @TheCollector  Those Boston/Wiz, and potentially Wiz/Cavs, series should be good.

Last edited:
Billups endorsing Russ.

Said "I've (this is a loose quote @leemelone  , but accurate) been around the game a long time, this is the best Season that I have ever seen"     

Last edited:
Damn I got banned from the Lakers thread :lol: I was planning on giving them **** for the next year until we finally got that damn pick from them

you got a young stallion in kawhi and you pairing him up with an old mare like tony? :lol:

did jonathon simmons drop out of the rotation?

with that said, the spurs blew a 23 pt lead :pimp:

KAWHI NEEDS MORE HELP (...kinda true) compared to other teams, it's criminal that they got Kawhi playing with dudes who should be signing up as free agents for that Big3 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom