Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like Celtics-Raps and Cavs-Wizards in the second round, then Celtics-Cavs in the ECF.

If BOS reaches the Finals, Magic Johnson gonna be a hurry to make major moves this summer and unload a few of his underachieving bunch of clueless and uninspired youngsters while old mentor Jerry West is business as usual in the Bay Area.

Last edited:
Looking like Celtics-Raps and Cavs-Wizards in the second round, then Celtics-Cavs Wizards in the ECF.

fixed.

come on man. laws of attraction. We gotta put what we want out into the universe.

Cavs are kitty litter.

raptors might beat boston too honestly. shrugs

Looking like Celtics-Raps and Cavs-Wizards in the second round, then Celtics-Cavs Wizards in the ECF.

fixed.

come on man. laws of attraction. We gotta put what we want out into the universe.

Cavs are kitty litter.

raptors might beat boston too honestly. shrugs
I can see Wiz knocking off the Cavs, especially if Wall outplays Kyrie and Morris eats up Love.

Raps-C's going seven

I just think over the course of a 7 game series, Boston's lack of a go to scorer with some size is going to catch up with them, despite how great zeke has been this season. Rebounding too.

Zeke's defensive ineptness is lowkey a big deal, which will only be exacerbated come playoff time.

I believe they can win a round if they keep the 1 seed, but it could get very interesting if they have to play the heat or the bucks.

laugh.gif
on paper the Cavs look good as hell to a casual, eye test since asb says different. I'll be rooting for wiz/celt/raptors/heat whoever they play in the playoffs. Whoever does the deed and get em out of there I'll buy an authentic jersey of that team.
I haven't bought an authentic jersey since Ray Allen Bucks 2001 but if the Heat give the Cavs that work I'll cop a sz 52 Waiters jersey and rock that joint with only a wife beater underneath, dark blue baggy jeans, a huge fitted and 6'in wheat timbs. If I'm feeling extra ignorant, Ill pull up with a du-rag underneath with the back flapping efforltessly in the wind.

Posted up like a mailbox looking like:

I hate to encourage this tomfoolery but 'dare to imagine it' got me
laugh.gif
  •  

I wouldn't call it tomfoolery since we're on page 2323
laugh.gif
....He may know something we don't and could be foreshadowing it all along. Nothing will stop the Magic Man from working some magic if the opportunity presents itself...

Last edited:
And having Ingram, there is no way I'd trade for Lebron.

Nurture that talent and enjoy what's to come.

forget reggie jackson, i wouldn't even trade a bag of reggie for that pansy chicken nugget lebron james.

forget reggie jackson, i wouldn't even trade a bag of reggie for that pansy chicken nugget lebron james.
Reggie's body and mind are off.
Did you read that article I posted about him having some kind of platelet transfusion or something to treat his knee and it messing with his body?
It was interesting.
He was talking about how he could see the spots on the floor and can't get to them like he used to. He's noticed that the other guys are catching up to him etc. It's slowed him and shattered his confidence.

Last edited:
The LeBron hater in me is conflicted on the potential of LeBron coming to LA
He may come to LA, but it will be the Clippers.

This Cavs team has the same symptoms as the 13-14 Heat. The hunger for another ring is not there. But who knows, they might turn out to be like the 94-95 Rockets - a defending champ that had a poor regular season and then repeated. Although this is unlikely because of the insane competition waiting for them.

Last edited:
Did you read that article I posted about him having some kind of platelet transfusion or something to treat his knee and it messing with his body?
It was interesting.
He was talking about how he could see the spots on the floor and can't get to them like he used to. He's noticed that the other guys are catching up to him etc. It's slowed him and shattered his confidence.

forreal? I didn't see it. think you can find it again? Sounds wild. The platelets had parasites in my dudes brain? schizo Reggie Reg?

oh man thunder spurs warriors rockets? finally a double header worth seeing too bad its on espn tho lol

It was interesting.

forreal? I didn't see it. think you can find it again? Sounds wild. The platelets had parasites in my dudes brain? schizo Reggie Reg?
http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...t-Like-A-Shell-Of-Myself-At-Times-This-Season

That is the excerpt from RealGM. There was a side link to the full write up there (I think it's origin I found on Sportsspyder) it looks different on my mobile than PC and I'm on mobile ATM.

No player has ever led three different franchises to win the championship.

LeBron can make history by signing with the Lakers and literally putting the organization on his shoulders to win the title before he retires.

Dare to imagine it?
:lol: :lol: :lol: This guy.

Bulls really lucked out in end of the year scheduling

vs. ATL
@ NO (B2B)
@ NYK
@ PHI
@ BK
vs. ORL
vs. BK

Pacers (1 game up on Bulls)
@ TOR