Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For my older dudes, better finisher at the rim, Kyrie Irving vs. Rod Strickland?

I played for Truman the same high school Rod dominated and won us the state champ from so he is my idol but after that finals last year it goes to kyrie for me.

Only on NT does Bestbrook have NO chance at winning MVP. Almost every person who has a vote that's spoken on it at worst has him tied with Beard.

Clips should tank for 6th. Team is clicking. Rockets going come down to earth. That's a 3-6 matchup that I'd bet on the Clippers.

Too many variables with THIS rocket team come playof time. Just don't believe in them.

I mean I guess the clippers have a solid shot at beating Hou, but it's not close to IMO the sure shot of lac vs Utah, a team that they essentially have dominated over their past 19 meetings.

So yeah they could beat Houston, but they DEFINITELY could lose to Houston especially without home court. Utah on the other hand, wants no smoke with the clippers at all.

Playing with fire trying to tank for seeding

Aint no way Westbrook is not getting MVP or at the very least co-MVP. Call it stat-chasing or whatever. The hype whether warranted or not is too great and dude has been awesome this year.

This late in the season and there's only 3 teams with 50 or more wins.

All the more reason the 50 win threshold for Russ won't hold much weight this time. Although Boston, Cleveland, Washington, and probably Utah should break it.

Last edited:
russ stans make me want him to not win.
y'all completely disregard all context when it comes to his stats

Yeah but harden is on one of the teams who has 50+ wins :lol: that's a big barrier when you consider that statistically they're similar

55 vs 49 isn't that big of a difference. By comparison Steph was 11 games better than Harden in 2015 67 vs 56.

Jemele you just said Russ was your MVP on the Six yesterday. Stop fronting.

55 vs 49 isn't that big of a difference. By comparison Steph was 11 games better than Harden in 2015 67 vs 56.

Yeah it is

Relative to this MVP race, with two guys posting stats that are this similar, the wins matter. Seeding matters even more.

Yeah it is

Relative to this MVP race, with two guys posting stats that are this similar, the wins matter. Seeding matters even more.

Apparently not as I said before the voters that have spoken on it at worst have it as a dead heat. And that's with Beard being 7 games better right now. The triple double is going to be a trump card, just wait on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom