Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Cavs had ONE got damn job to beat the Bulls 
mean.gif
 Pacers barely hanging on to a playoff spot right now 
mean.gif

Is it me or j criss cross been cooking with dirty grease lately? The kind your mom used to heat up on the stove so the pan wouldn't be so hard to clean

J cross might just play forever.

Like for a guy who was never particularly athletic, it's amazing how the guy pretty much moves the same as he did ten years ago.

should've just started with this. skip all that other nonsense. that bet is all you care about. didn't make an argument against Russ winning at all.
a guy on a 6th seed shouldn't get mvp. If you can't understand that, don't know what to tell you.
We've seen Durant as the main man on this team. He won a much deserved mvp and got a much better seeding. If Russ had them as a top 4 team he would be deserving of it.

Last edited:
J cross might just play forever.

Like for a guy who was never particularly athletic, it's amazing how the guy pretty much moves the same as he did ten years ago.

A guy that shredded his ACL too. Part of his longevity I think is because I haven't seen bruh dunk or even really jump (or play defense) in like a decade

a guy on a 6th seed shouldn't get mvp. If you can't understand that, don't know what to tell you.
We've seen Durant as the main man on this team. He won a much deserved mvp and got a much better seeding. If Russ had them as a top 4 team he would be deserving of it.
He averages a Triple Double. END OF DISCUSSION :nerd: 8)

Which could happen. If uta/lac/okc end up tied, okc would get the 4th seed.

Don't think that's gonna happen though. Lac rolling with a cake schedule

Last edited:
He averages a Triple Double. END OF DISCUSSION :nerd: 8)
big O. Didn't win mvp when he did it. Simple as that
Which could happen. If uta/lac/okc end up tied, okc would get the 4th seed.

Don't think that's gonna happen though. Lac rolling with a cake schedule
.yeah if they get 4th seed he should get it. Anything lower then that, no. Would go against how the award has always been given out.

Last edited:
If Russ averaged 30/10/6 on a 6th seed would anybody be so adamant about him getting that doo Doo brown trophy? The whole triple double narrative severely lacks context

Clips should tank for 6th. Team is clicking. Rockets going come down to earth. That's a 3-6 matchup that I'd bet on the Clippers.

Too many variables with THIS rocket team come playof time. Just don't believe in them.

Clips should tank for 6th. Team is clicking. Rockets going come down to earth. That's a 3-6 matchup that I'd bet on the Clippers.

Too many variables with THIS rocket team come playof time. Just don't believe in them.

According to you, they've been coming down to earth for 4 months. Stick with pushing Mudiay, YFN Coochie, and NBA Skola or whatever

Clips clicking?
the only teams they've beat of substance over the last 10 was the Jazz and the wizards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom