Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If healthy Lowry is the best point in the conference.

But he ALWAYS breaks down at some point after the all star break & hobbles into the postseason. I can't take him over Wall Kyrie whoever b/c I can't trust his body.

Lowry is a nice player but he ain't Wall or Kyrie. Ain't no dawg in him. He plays like complete trash when you need him the most. John Wall always been better than him.

Lowry is a nice player but he ain't Wall or Kyrie. Ain't no dawg in him. He plays like complete trash when you need him the most. John Wall always been better than him.

What dog does kyrie have that doesn't involve lebron, he has a losing record without Bron. Wall is better though.

What dog does kyrie have that doesn't involve lebron, he has a losing record without Bron. Wall is better though.

Of course he benefits from having Bron but the thing is Kyrie ain't just going along with the ride. Dude is the closer on that team. You put Lowry on the Cavs and he can't do what Kyrie does, he ain't built like that.

Last edited:

But he ALWAYS breaks down at some point after the all star break & hobbles into the postseason. I can't take him over Wall Kyrie whoever b/c I can't trust his body.

Was Lowry healthy when he was the higher seed and got swept by Walls Wizards?

Was Lowry healthy when he was the higher seed and got swept by Walls Wizards?

He actually wasn't :lol:,dude was plagued by injuries all series but still played through...probably to their detriment

Last edited:
He actually wasn't :lol:,dude was plagued by injuries all series but still played through...probably to their detriment

Oh ok. He wasn't healthy so it doesn't count. He's not healthy this season either so I guess he'll remain ahead Wall forever because he's never healthy.

Grant Hill had top 10 player all time potential so i guess he belongs in the top 10 because he was never healthy. Come on y'all.

Oh ok. He wasn't healthy so it doesn't count. He's not healthy this season either so I guess he'll remain ahead Wall forever because he's never healthy.

Grant Hill had top 10 player all time potential so i guess he belongs in the top 10 because he was never healthy. Come on y'all.

That's cool and all but I never even brought up Wall or anything else :lol:,was just stating the fact that he really wasn't healthy

I'm not in this Wall debate :lol:

Last edited:
Real talk it wasn't Wall that did that Raptors team in. It was the ghost of the PP. Even more sad they let Truth on his last legs sweep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom