Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram is my guy....I root for him. I actually really like the kid. And wish him success. Hate that he's on the lakers.

But it's hilarious how he's been historically terrible all season....and has gotten a complete pass.

Is ATL is going to miss the playoffs?

2-8 in last 1o and can't beat anybody convincingly 

OH, Ingram gives 18/5/3/1/1 with 1 TO on 14 shots in 22minutes.

My man shot .500 from the line on 6 attempts though, how? Dude is going to be the goods.

I said top 5 in  5. Sticking to it.
Inexplicable how bad he is from the line. But kid is going to be the goods. Top 5 though, may be a bit of a stretch. 

Oh now yall like American Greek freek huh [emoji]128527[/emoji]

He hasn't been historically bad all season. There was another guy that basically had historically bad seasons back to back who wavy gave a pass but you didn't hear that from me. It was really just the first two months for Ingram. Since then he's practically had a better rookie year than Giannis. More minutes played but still

Last edited:
Idk if KD is like this with any other interview, but him with Bill Simmons is gold every time.

There isn't a more candid superstar in the league than KD when he gets up with Bill Simmons

Oh now yall like American Greek freek huh [emoji]128527[/emoji]

He hasn't been historically bad all season, it was really just the first two months. Since then he's basically has a better rookie year than Giannis. More minutes played but still

Nah. Ingram was historically bad basically until March. His PER even over 10 yet? Just looked. It's at 7.9

I've BEEN an Ingram fan. And I think he'll be good eventually.

But let's not act like he hasn't had a terrible Rookie season.

Mudiay was better last year....and y'all hated :smh:

Again it's skewed by how bad he was the first two months. If you think he just started improving last month you haven't been paying attention.

He had an ok February, but Wavy's right, really turned it on in March. Encouraging though his FG% has gone up every month since December, now he's at 52% from the field.

He was not historically bad all the way up to March. False

Mudiay was not better. False

Last edited:
the buc em laker fan beef is an interesting one.

wonder when it will reach its boiling point...

all i know is there can only be one winner. either we keeping the pick or sixers get it

Did yall hear that exchange just now between towns and Adrian Payne :lol:

'Karl you gotta get back'
'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M ON THE BALL. COME ON AP GET IT TOGETHER!'

:rofl:

Oh and the kings beat the wolves. The real young core resides in Sacramento

Last edited:
He was not historically bad all the way up to March. False

Mudiay was not better. False

Let's not do this. The numbers are there man.

Ingram is sporting a sterling PER of 7.9, in APRIL.

That's historically bad. Especially for a #2 pick that many had as the ROY.

Let's not do this. The numbers are there man.

Ingram is sporting a sterling PER of 7.9, in APRIL.

That's historically bad. Especially for a #2 pick that many had as the ROY.

Man I know you're smart enough to know how to use b-ball reference. I'm not gonna do your homework for you. I aint got time today cuh

Last edited:
Man I know you're smart enough to know how to use b-ball reference. I'm not gonna do your homework for you. I aint got time today cuh

We going leave it there. I know, and YOU know lol.

I'm Omw to D.C. To get some yambs. Let's make it a good night

[h2]Basic Game Log (1st Career Game to 61st Career Game)[/h2] 

[table][tr][th="col"]First[/th][th="col"]Last[/th][th="col"]G[/th][th="col"]GS[/th][th="col"]MP[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]FGA[/th][th="col"]FG%[/th][th="col"]3P[/th][th="col"]3PA[/th][th="col"]3P%[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]FTA[/th][th="col"]FT%[/th][th="col"]ORB[/th][th="col"]DRB[/th][th="col"]TRB[/th][th="col"]AST[/th][th="col"]STL[/th][th="col"]BLK[/th][th="col"]TOV[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]PTS[/th][th="col"]GmSc[/th][th="col"]+/-[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]2016-10-26[/th][td]2017-02-28[/td][td]61[/td][td]22[/td][td]28.2[/td][td]2.9[/td][td]7.9[/td][td].371[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]2.4[/td][td].295[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]2.6[/td][td].639[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]8.2[/td][td]5.1[/td][td]-4.0[/td][/tr][/table]

Can't get the advanced stats, but here's the stats from October thru Feburary.

And below is for March:
[table][tr][th="col"]First[/th][th="col"]Last[/th][th="col"]G[/th][th="col"]GS[/th][th="col"]MP[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]FGA[/th][th="col"]FG%[/th][th="col"]3P[/th][th="col"]3PA[/th][th="col"]3P%[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]FTA[/th][th="col"]FT%[/th][th="col"]ORB[/th][th="col"]DRB[/th][th="col"]TRB[/th][th="col"]AST[/th][th="col"]STL[/th][th="col"]BLK[/th][th="col"]TOV[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]PTS[/th][th="col"]GmSc[/th][th="col"]+/-[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]2017-03-03[/th][td]2017-03-24[/td][td]11[/td][td]11[/td][td]35.4[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]10.7[/td][td].517[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]2.7[/td][td].300[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]2.9[/td][td].531[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]2.4[/td][td]13.5[/td][td]8.8[/td][td]-9.8[/td][/tr][/table]

Who are the other 4
It will be guys like him Giannis, KD.

AD's Kats, Embiid

It will all be debatable but he'll be in that convo

Theyrr not putting those guys in position to win. It's got to be hard to deal with that, as a conpetitor. Like, what do you think Randle is thinking while he sits and TRob plays, all so you can get a top draft pick who may or may not end up being his replacement.

Tanking is just bad.

We going leave it there. I know, and YOU know lol.

I'm Omw to D.C. To get some yambs. Let's make it a good night

Because you're comparing per which is stupid when one guy has low usage and fga vs another who shot much worse but took more shots and touched the ball a lot more. So of course he's gonna have 'better' box score numbers

Now, we can leave it there. Enjoy them thots tonite bro all jokes aside

And mamba what is you doing baby. I said it was skewed by his first two months and you decide to throw those in.

Last edited:
I wish all these tanking teams would just play to win. The results would probably shake out the same just without all the garbage basketball fans have to suffer thru

Last edited:
[h2]oct-dec[/h2] 

[table][tr][th="col"]First[/th][th="col"]Last[/th][th="col"]G[/th][th="col"]GS[/th][th="col"]MP[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]FGA[/th][th="col"]FG%[/th][th="col"]3P[/th][th="col"]3PA[/th][th="col"]3P%[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]FTA[/th][th="col"]FT%[/th][th="col"]ORB[/th][th="col"]DRB[/th][th="col"]TRB[/th][th="col"]AST[/th][th="col"]STL[/th][th="col"]BLK[/th][th="col"]TOV[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]PTS[/th][th="col"]GmSc[/th][th="col"]+/-[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]2016-10-26[/th][td]2016-12-29[/td][td]36[/td][td]10[/td][td]27.5[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]7.6[/td][td].347[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]2.1[/td][td].250[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]2.3[/td][td].699[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]1.9[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]7.4[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]-3.[/td][/tr][/table]

Jan-feb

[table][tr][th="col"]First[/th][th="col"]Last[/th][th="col"]G[/th][th="col"]GS[/th][th="col"]MP[/th][th="col"]FG[/th][th="col"]FGA[/th][th="col"]FG%[/th][th="col"]3P[/th][th="col"]3PA[/th][th="col"]3P%[/th][th="col"]FT[/th][th="col"]FTA[/th][th="col"]FT%[/th][th="col"]ORB[/th][th="col"]DRB[/th][th="col"]TRB[/th][th="col"]AST[/th][th="col"]STL[/th][th="col"]BLK[/th][th="col"]TOV[/th][th="col"]PF[/th][th="col"]PTS[/th][th="col"]GmSc[/th][th="col"]+/-[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]2017-01-01[/th][td]2017-02-28[/td][td]25[/td][td]12[/td][td]29.3[/td][td]3.4[/td][td]8.4[/td][td].402[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]2.9[/td][td].342[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]3.0[/td][td].573[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.2[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]9.4[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]-4.9[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
[h2]oct-dec[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""]First[/th]

[th=""]Last[/th]

[th=""]G[/th]

[th=""]GS[/th]

[th=""]MP[/th]

[th=""]FG[/th]

[th=""]FGA[/th]

[th=""]FG%[/th]

[th=""]3P[/th]

[th=""]3PA[/th]

[th=""]3P%[/th]

[th=""]FT[/th]

[th=""]FTA[/th]

[th=""]FT%[/th]

[th=""]ORB[/th]

[th=""]DRB[/th]

[th=""]TRB[/th]

[th=""]AST[/th]

[th=""]STL[/th]

[th=""]BLK[/th]

[th=""]TOV[/th]

[th=""]PF[/th]

[th=""]PTS[/th]

[th=""]GmSc[/th]

[th=""]+/-[/th]

[/tr][tr][th=""]2016-10-26[/th]

[td]2016-12-29[/td]

[td]36[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[td]27.5[/td]

[td]2.6[/td]

[td]7.6[/td]

[td].347[/td]

[td]0.5[/td]

[td]2.1[/td]

[td].250[/td]

[td]1.6[/td]

[td]2.3[/td]

[td].699[/td]

[td]0.7[/td]

[td]3.4[/td]

[td]4.1[/td]

[td]1.9[/td]

[td]0.4[/td]

[td]0.4[/td]

[td]1.3[/td]

[td]2.0[/td]

[td]7.4[/td]

[td]4.3[/td]

[td]-3.[/td]

[/tr][/table]

[SIZE=20.007px]Jan-feb[/SIZE]

[table][tr][th=""]First[/th]

[th=""]Last[/th]

[th=""]G[/th]

[th=""]GS[/th]

[th=""]MP[/th]

[th=""]FG[/th]

[th=""]FGA[/th]

[th=""]FG%[/th]

[th=""]3P[/th]

[th=""]3PA[/th]

[th=""]3P%[/th]

[th=""]FT[/th]

[th=""]FTA[/th]

[th=""]FT%[/th]

[th=""]ORB[/th]

[th=""]DRB[/th]

[th=""]TRB[/th]

[th=""]AST[/th]

[th=""]STL[/th]

[th=""]BLK[/th]

[th=""]TOV[/th]

[th=""]PF[/th]

[th=""]PTS[/th]

[th=""]GmSc[/th]

[th=""]+/-[/th]

[/tr][tr][th=""]2017-01-01[/th]

[td]2017-02-28[/td]

[td]25[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[td]29.3[/td]

[td]3.4[/td]

[td]8.4[/td]

[td].402[/td]

[td]1.0[/td]

[td]2.9[/td]

[td].342[/td]

[td]1.7[/td]

[td]3.0[/td]

[td].573[/td]

[td]0.7[/td]

[td]3.3[/td]

[td]4.0[/td]

[td]2.0[/td]

[td]0.5[/td]

[td]0.5[/td]

[td]1.2[/td]

[td]1.8[/td]

[td]9.4[/td]

[td]6.2[/td]

[td]-4.9[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Right. Thanks

I wish all these tanking teams would just play to win. The results would probably shake out the same just without all the garbage basketball fans have to suffer thru
In most cases it would work out exactly the same. 

When you tank, you have players on the floor who aren't scouted and have nothing to lose, and then the LACs and GSW's that play them don't bring it all, and they end up playing close games.

You could just put your actual talent out there and have the LAC's and GSW's actually take them half way serious and just mop the floor with them.

Nobody wants to go hard at backups on a tank team, what if they get hurt playing against some crash dummy?

PHILA is a team that actually needed to hold pplayers out, or they would have made the playoffs easily, but the rest.....they need to play everyone, and take the L that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom