Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Mac had the 5th best offensive season of all time in 02/03 according to box plus minus.

View media item 2388727
Look who's at number 2 as well. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
I know we have a lot of Lakers fans in this thread. How many in this thread right now believe off comparing individual players Curry > Magic?

Magic isn't the scorer Wall is. So if Curry is immensely better then Wall he's also immensely better then Magic for all the same reason.

Last edited:
Dude stop. Wall isn't better than Curry. And it's blasphemous to even mention either of them I the same paragraph as Magic. Undisputed GOAT at the PG.

Lol at Wall just starting to scratch his surface
He's only in his seventh year in and has been gaining more and more chemistry with Beal. Over the next 5 years dude could really be something special, so yes he's on that ascent to his prime years

Not sure how that's funny

Last edited:
I know we have a lot of Lakers fans in this thread. How many in this thread right now believe off comparing individual players Curry > Magic?

Magic isn't the scorer Wall is. So if Curry is immensely better then Wall he's also immensely better then Magic for all the same reason.
Lmaoooo bro

How or what are y'all judging defense off of?

I actually think Curry is an underrated good defender.

april fools joke of the day

Fam, Magic AVERAGED 18, 10+, and 7 for 9 years straight. Stop it

Magic and Wall are the only players in NBA history to average 15 & 10 with .6 blocks. Magic did it twice and 1984 was the last time it's been done but Wall has done it 3 times. Only difference is Wall averaged more points while doing it and is a smaller player.

How many great PGs have played in the NBA over the past 27 years? Only one PG in that time frame has had consecutive double double streak that hasn't been matched since 1990. John Wall.

Blake becoming a legit stretch 4 is so encouraging
He stretching right now or something?
I've been hating on dude for a month or so now.
His game irks TF out of me because I feel like he either isn't putting in the work or isn't challenging himself.
He ought to be destroying the Comp at this point

Floyd mayweather at the Clips / Lakers game today. I remember Collector saying Mayweather was at the Wiz / Laker game to support the Wizards lol

His game irks TF out of me because I feel like he either isn't putting in the work or isn't challenging himself.
Almost 40% on 3's since February 1st and is taking over 3 3's a game this season. 3rd straight game with 25 pts or more. I mean he's been pretty good this year for the most part. Just hasn't been "Destroying the comp" but 21/8/5 isn't the end of the world.

Last edited:
Magic and Wall are the only players in NBA history to average 15 & 10 with .6 blocks. Magic did it twice and 1984 was the last time it's been done but Wall has done it 3 times. Only difference is Wall averaged more points while doing it and is a smaller player.

How many great PGs have played in the NBA over the past 27 years? Only one PG in that time frame has had consecutive double double streak that hasn't been matched since 1990. John Wall.

View media item 2388844

When he stopped dunking as much as he did, it annoyed me cause BG was someone not to mess with when he attacked the rim. But now he just settles for all these jumpers and layups.

Now, not a lotta players are intimidated by him as much. I mean yeah, it's great he worked on his jumpers and ****. But if he was dunking more like he used to, I think he'd be "destroying the comp" like he should be. 

Fam, Magic AVERAGED 18, 10+, and 7 for 9 years straight. Stop it

In the history of the NBA a season average of 17 points, 9.2 assists, and less than 3 turnovers per game, has only been done 6 times. These are the six players that did it.

Chris Paul
Chris Paul
Chris Paul
Chris Paul
Chris Paul
Chris Paul

Last edited:
John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall

John Wall John Wall John Wall  John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall

John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall 

John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall

John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall John Wall  John Wall John Wall John Wall          

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom