Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spo & Fizdale basically grew up with him in the league and he wouldn't shoot threes for them.

He just met Mayor a few months ago and is firing away from downtown.

This guy
mean.gif
Cv28y72XEAA9xTx.jpg

Sure... He didn't know he was being recorded and was in an open gym alone...

Dude is making Bron not look like a chatty patty... lack of pr savyness is impressive tho. Or the act at least 

I love Al Horford, he Joe & Josh will always have my respect for leading & keeping us out of the lottery, but Dwight is everything we've needed at the 5 in the past few years.

He and Sap are a PERFECT fit

I'm intrigued my this hawks team ...if Dwight healthy and Schroeder is solid they gon win a g good amount of games ...they got alotta bodies on the wing, hardaway jr starting to score , milsap the great n Delaney putting on for east Baltimore , shout out to Belair n erdman :pimp:

Fiz talked about how he was able to transform Bosh by making him shoot more 3's. Even put a 3 point attempt cap on him per game. But, could not get Wade to do it :lol:

Didn't MJ used to create stuff out of thin air to fire himself up too?

What's the big deal about the KD thing?

Spo & Fizdale basically grew up with him in the league and he wouldn't shoot threes for them.

He just met Mayor a few months ago and is firing away from downtown.

This guy
mean.gif
He's doing it because of fans ridicule of him and the Bulls 3pt-shooting. He loves proving people wrong, you can see how determined he is, love seeing him like this

Whole Heat org and him have been talking about ramping up the shooting for years, and it was just talk. Last night he showed why he's the clutch master, hope he has an All-Star year to add to his Legacy. The Heat game on the 10th is going to be hype, hope it goes to the wire

Wade said that his chapter in Miami came to a close when he did the throat slit after hitting that 3. Damn fam.

Last edited:

He's clearly antogonizing fans, and going out of his way to do it... then pretend it isn't intentional

Like him recently saying that critics and fans are putting words in his mouth after he was quoted saying he begged his agent to let him play for GS, which is where the criticism came from in the first place

Exactly.

MJ & Kobe making up narratives gets them "so focused, such a competitor, GOAT"

KD putting in extra work after practice doing the same thing "beta, he's losing it etc".

Y'all sound so stupid and unbelievably might have me rooting for KD the longer this **** goes on.

cause something something "kd beta"
Basically. KD a "beta". You supposed to make fun of betas. Even when they're not making stuff out of thin air. The KD slander in here alone should be enough to fuel him but now he imagining it.

If there was vid of Russ doing the same thing dudes would've been pushing each other out the way to slurp and talk about how passionate he is and how he an alpha and gonna win MVP.

I wish I could remember who was calling him a system player for all these years

@leemelone :nerd:

Or the people acting like Paul George is better. :smh:

Over 70% of Kawhi's shots were assisted last year. His assist rate was also much lower than Paul's.

I have no issue if someone wanted PG over him last year. We have no idea what Paul would look like in SAS's offense last year.

He's obviously a better defender, but again, last year that gap might also close if Paul had more help offensively

Last edited:
Basically. KD a "beta". You supposed to make fun of betas. Even when they're not making stuff out of thin air. The KD slander in here alone should be enough to fuel him but now he imagining it.
If there was vid of Russ doing the same thing dudes would've been pushing each other out the way to slurp and talk about how passionate he is and how he an alpha and gonna win MVP.

They woulda said "mamba blood" or some dumb sht like that :lol:

Kawhi been top 5. What's so funny bout someone saying top 3. Certainly he in the Convo for one of the best in the l.

And Kawhi was better then Pg13 last year as well.

Hating on Kawhi D because of last years playoffs is like saying curry is a horrible defender because Kyrie Irving and Lebron were punking him.

This. Kawhi was a monster last year too. Not like he just became great out of nowhere.

Over 70% of Kawhi's shots were assisted last year. His assist rate was also much lower than Paul's.

I have no issue if someone wanted PG over him last year. We have no idea what Paul would look like in SAS's offense last year.

Paul George has an incredibly high turnover rate for such a low assist rate. He takes too many 3's and can't operate in the midrange or get to the basket like Kawhi (part of that is Kawhi's system).

The gap between Kawhi and PG13 on defense is clear. The gap between them on offense is negligible. Paul George looks smoother than Kawhi....and carriers a bigger offensive burden with a worse system....We have no idea how he would look.....but I don't think the system makes Kawhi. Yes he benefits from it....but I just think his brand of basketball is much more efficient than Paul George on offense.

There are some clear holes PG13's offensive game. He settles for way to many long jumpers and doesn't get to his spots.

Kawhi has one of the better midrange and post up games in the league. And he knows how to get to his spots. And he shot the blood outta the ball from 3 last year. He's great on the catch and shoot.

This. Kawhi was a monster last year too. Not like he just became great out of nowhere.

There gotta be different definitions of Monster.... He put up 21 PPG, played great defense and was surrounded by multiple good players & a HOF coach. This is the first time he has been the focal point of the offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom