Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulis actually enjoys playing basketball and understands the game and plays hard. Add the talent and it's a good mix, size was the only thing that should've scared people off.

So.... Ennis can't do what Ulis has done... lol

neither Ennis or Ulis are positive NBA players on winning teams at this point.

If you gave Ennis 41 minutes and the green light to do whatever, his numbers wouldn't look any different. You probably wouldn't win many games though same with Uliss.

If you gave Ennis 41 minutes and the green light to do whatever, his numbers wouldn't look any different. You probably wouldn't win many games though same with Uliss.
At the same age, I don't think Ennis would have done that even with huge minutes

As it stands today, he isn't good enough to even get 41 minutes on a looting team

Ulis might not pan out to be a starting point guard on a title contending team but I believe he will stick in the league, or at least he has a better chance than Ennis

Last edited:
So.... Ennis can't do what Ulis has done... lol

Yes, they would. Ennis is not as talented or basketball smart as Ulis. This is a terrible comparison, I don't know where you're getting this.

Outside of Kyrie & Lebron, the Cavs aren't good. Kevin Love is washed after all these injuries. In order for the Cavs to repeat and defeat GSW and San Antonio... LeBron has to go for 35+ pts a game and Kyrie has to go for 25+ pts a game in the Finals.

give JR and Love some time...they can be in top game shape by second round
add in korver and you get 5-7 productive minutes from frye and RJ..they can beat GS

however, it's been confirmed that deron williams is completely washed

Oh yeah, Deron is washed. Completely.

How is averaging 19/11 washed? That bamma dropped 39/12 last month vs. the Wizards. Keep sleeping on him.

Spicy *** takes in here :smh:

19 pts and 11 boards are all star numbers but Kevin Love plays much better when he's the no.1 option. Being the third option has killed his stardom and his fight. He literally should change his position to a SG or SF. All he does is sit on the perimeter and shoot. Even Dirk gets his butt on the block more than Kevin Love and dude is like 38.

This dude Wilt Chamberlain doesn't even seem real man.

7'2 shooting fadeaways like that.

ran a sub 11 second 100 yard dash and also threw the shot put 56 feet. Triple jumped in excess of 50 feet and successfully won the Big 8 Conference high jumping competition three years in a row, ran the 440 in 49.0 seconds and the 880 in 1:58.3

He was so ahead of his time then that if he played today he still would far and way probably be the most athletic big in the league and averaging like 30 and 15

This dude Wilt Chamberlain doesn't even seem real man.

7'2 shooting fadeaways like that.

ran a sub 11 second 100 yard dash and also threw the shot put 56 feet. Triple jumped in excess of 50 feet and successfully won the Big 8 Conference high jumping competition three years in a row, ran the 440 in 49.0 seconds and the 880 in 1:58.3

He was so ahead of his time then that if he played today he still would far and way probably be the most athletic big in the league and averaging like 30 and 15
Thanks for this. I will watch and report back

Thanks for this. I will watch and report back
There's a shot at like 3:42 in that video where he's turning and shooting a damn fadeaway from 15 feet that looks like a guard. So he was the most dominant, scoring all of these damn points, and not all of them were dunks. That's crazy to me lol There's literally not a single comparison for him in NBA history I don't think. Obviously didn't see him play so I won't like rank him and all that, but sheesh.

Thanks for this.

Honestly, I wasn't aware of is Fadeaway. Didn't know it was this potent. I see he had that "Shaq FT/Shot Put" (One Handed) shot going on. But it was so soft and graceful. He really knew how to use the glass.

I have had this channel in my Subs forever btut I never watched the videos. You just take me up.

Thanks again

It always amazes me how quickly people upload videos like this. My man found the evidence with the quickness. Ha ha ha
I just think the whole, "Stop running up the score on me" talk should end in Middle School or High School. Grown men should have more pride than to cry about somebody running up the score. Sucka stuff. But I know you will downplay it since it is the Wizards but deep down inside, you know if you want to stop someone from running up the score YOU have to stop them.

I just think the whole, "Stop running up the score on me" talk should end in Middle School or High School. Grown men should have more pride than to cry about somebody running up the score. Sucka stuff. But I know you will downplay it since it is the Wizards but deep down inside, you know if you want to stop someone from running up the score YOU have to stop them.

Agree 100%. The onus is on the defense. Not the opposition to show mercy.

y'all gonna be sick if the wizards go to the finals and either, beat gsw or gsw doesn't make it

We've seen this story playout the last 3 years on NT.

14-15: @ryanjumpman420 and his Hawks
15-16: @JumpmanFromDaBay and his Warriors
16-17: @TheCollector and his Wizards and his @slysniperwolf Cavs.

@Do Be Doo ain't die for this :smh:

Anyone got a list of all the current bets from this season? :nerd:

Zodogg >>>> All these other cats

i was thinking more recent but you're right...

Zodogg the originator :lol:

I had no clue Wiggins and Towns are top five in minutes played. Levine was right there until he went down. Damn, Thibbs really running his core players into the ground.

I had no clue Wiggins and Towns are top five in minutes played. Levine was right there until he went down. Damn, Thibbs really running his core players into the ground.

was D.Rose's fragility due to Thibs over usage??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom