Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Thibs still don't give a F*ck

No surprise that Noah and Deng went through bad injuries too

Being a Bulls fan, I remember reading a story where Thibs attended a coaching conference or something like that. There was a booth specializing in technology in rest/recovery. Most coaches/teams were super interested asking questions ,etc. (Golden State, Cavs, Spurs, etc.)

Thibs gave the old school "Rest? Michael Jordan never rested. Scottie Pippen never rested."

Classic

LOL Thibs still don't give a F*ck

No surprise that Noah and Deng went through bad injuries too

Being a Bulls fan, I remember reading a story where Thibs attended a coaching conference or something like that. There was a booth specializing in technology in rest/recovery. Most coaches/teams were super interested asking questions ,etc. (Golden State, Cavs, Spurs, etc.)

Thibs gave the old school "Rest? Michael Jordan never rested. Scottie Pippen never rested."

Classic

View media item 2391424

There's a shot at like 3:42 in that video where he's turning and shooting a damn fadeaway from 15 feet that looks like a guard. So he was the most dominant, scoring all of these damn points, and not all of them were dunks. That's crazy to me lol There's literally not a single comparison for him in NBA history I don't think. Obviously didn't see him play so I won't like rank him and all that, but sheesh.

Embiid>>>

@leemelone
 and I put our money on the line for the mvp bet :pimp:

I should've just bet against Russ :smh:. Kawhi aint getting no kinda love. Would you have taken that bet?

I won both my bets on here this year. Nice. Thank you dion

:stoneface:

Let's judge a coach not even one full year into the job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Calm down breh 
laugh.gif
 notice where I said "I don't know". Granted Lavine got hurt, just felt like they didn't take the leap. I hope Lavine gets healthy and they make a serious push next season, I'm rooting for that group

really have no idea why you thought Boston wouldn't be a top 4 team in the east.

I paid pretty close attention to them last season and it really looked like a fluke. They struggled the first 2-3 months and got hot right when teams like the heat and hornets caught injuries. There was a crazy couple of games they easily could've/should've lost but the opponent really just choked it away in the last minutes. They finished damn near tied with two other teams, just didn't seem legit to me. The playoffs will show what kinda team they are.

Edit - they were a tied with 3 other teams :lol:. One more loss and they would've been a 7th seed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom