Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Orlando Magic just have their offseason plans spoiled in an ill-advised picture? uproxx.it/2oSpNew

:lol: :lol:

cropped.jpg

:nerd: :wow: :smh: :rofl:

frshstunna frshstunna we need answers fam :lol:
looking at the names on this board I'm glad this got leaked/ spoiled , they need to scrap all that n start with another plan :lol: :x ...whole organization so incompetent and irrelevant right now :smh:

Just counting down the days till a new GM

I'm hoping that's Jabari Parker and not Tony. Cause if so Silver needs to step in now. 

i was thinking more recent but you're right...

Zodogg the originator :lol:
I remember dude came back after meth switched the site to huddler and everyone was unbanned.

Dude made 1 neutral post, not trolling at all and ska instantly banned him :rofl:

I remember he penned an open letter to Ska and the rest of S&T. Said he was a changed man and apologized for his trolling and offensice posts. A little while later he went on that Tennessee/redneck/incest rant. :rofl:

He's what Chester wishes he could be :lol:

This dude Wilt Chamberlain doesn't even seem real man.

7'2 shooting fadeaways like that.

ran a sub 11 second 100 yard dash and also threw the shot put 56 feet. Triple jumped in excess of 50 feet and successfully won the Big 8 Conference high jumping competition three years in a row, ran the 440 in 49.0 seconds and the 880 in 1:58.3

He was so ahead of his time then that if he played today he still would far and way probably be the most athletic big in the league and averaging like 30 and 15
Thanks for this. I will watch and report back

Check this too if you haven't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom