Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is how exactly are you going to regulate it? Like do all D1 players get paid the same? Or do certain teams get paid more? Does the last man on the bench that never played a second all tournament get paid the same as a future #1 draft pick? Could you imagine what some of these dudes would do in college if you're paying them thousands of dollars on top of whatever refund checks and other free **** they already get? :lol:

I just think once we get money involved in college athletics it will turn into a ******* mess.
You on the wrong side of a lot of issues. 

They are necessary questions tho. Im for college athletes getting paid but wouldnt know where to start on how to figure it out. There's alottt to consider and it will be messy.

Last edited:
That'd be crazy. Imagine HS recruits choosing their college to go to due to which college could pay them more lol

Bulls

mean.gif
They trying to align themselves to play the 3rd best team in the East

Also, 
mean.gif
 at NYK for not giving themselves a better chance at a better pick with Melo finna waive that nct

Last edited:
Bet with my heart instead of head.

PM me your email, I will PayPal you right up.
My man
pimp.gif

Actually how much do I owe @lakersman3000? If you don't mind sending it his way
That'd be crazy. Imagine HS recruits choosing their college to go to due to which college could pay them more lol
This kinda happens already
laugh.gif
Yea just send my email that I sent you in PM to @lakersman3000  and have him send me an invoice on paypal that says "NT Advertising" and amount due $100 and I will send it on over.

Thanks for taking my money.

EXACTLY

All these broke *** families are going to make the decision for their kids and be asking for handouts already from their 18 year old kids

Some people act like this would be such an easy thing to get done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom